Server Version 1090 Large Dump - Crashed while Recording ProcDump (yay?)

Client

Using canary? Only peasants don’t use the canary branch.
Windows version: 10 Edu Latest
System specifications: i7 7700k, GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000

Server

Operating system: Windows Server 2019
Artifact version: 1090
IP address: 66.70.216.68
Resources: ESX, everything you guys generally hate
System specifications:

Incident

Summary: The server had been experiencing issues with all artifact versions above 1076. We updated to 1090 hoping that it had been addressed, but to no avail. We were forced to revert back to 1076 as anything above produces “Web Hitch” warnings in our console, causes our players to frequently lag out, and causes ping spikes well above 800 for all online players. (We know this is not due to DDoS, as we have one badass firewall, with automatic DDoS mitigation, and i’ve spoken with our host to confirm that there were no spikes in our network graph.). I decided to start the server and run a procdump. During this dump we took, we experienced the lag issue i mentioned above, the web hitching, and while recording, the server experienced an unhandled exception and crashed all together.
Expected behavior: Server to function butter smooth, no lag, no crashing
Actual behavior: Web hitching warnings, extreme lag and ping spiking,
Steps to reproduce: Step 1, install a server version between 1077 (could be 1080? Believe we jumped from 1076 to 1080) and 1090.
Server/Client? Server
Files for repro (if any):
Error screenshot (if any):
.dmp files/report IDs:
I’ve placed the crash dump the server created, as well as the procdump I was running at the time into a zip file. it is attached. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VSbU2MtmqxBwXDWGk5xNdbqFo3zbGoXU/view?usp=sharing

Any additional info:

We’ll be updating again once this is fixed. The current server versions make onesync too unstable for us to run. Once it’s fixed, we’ll gladly continue running procdump in-order to help you guys perfect onesync.