Server Stuck On LAN

So I am trying to host a server using the cfx-server client thing FiveM has provided and I went through everything and even double checked, I port forwarded port 30120 for both UDP/TCP and my server is still on LAN only. Am I doing something wrong? How can I get it to be a public server? Please help.

Note: There is no error code or anything my server is just LAN only and I need help to make it public.

Contact your ISP or google your modem/routers user manual.

Opening ports should be easy enough if followed above methods, making it announce to the master server list is done in citmp-server.yml

# set to false to hide from the online server list
Announce: true

This should be true by default anyway.

You can always check if your ports are opened correctly. Follow the steps below to check your ports.

1. Start your server.
  2. Make sure it’s started correctly and make sure there are no errors in your console.
  3. Go to canyouseeme.org
  4. Fill in your port at Port to Check (The default is 30120 but you could have set one diffrently.)
  5. Press Check Port.

If it states it could see your service then your ports are forwarded correctly.

It says it can’t see the service but on my router is says that the port is portforwarded

Did you make sure to make exceptions for cfx-server in your Windows Firewall settings?

Then do the following;

[quote=“oganesson, post:2, topic:21771”]
Contact your ISP or google your modem/routers user manual.

Opening ports should be easy enough if followed above methods[/quote]

Next to that, this is also true and needs to be confirmed/checked;

no im not sure how to do that

Google adding exception to Windows firewall

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.