Server Side Modding Elements

Not sure if this is the correct place for this. Im fairly new to FiveM and GTA all together. I am exploring the option of running an LSPDFR unit. I like a lot of mods that go hand and hand with this mod, particularly the Computer+ mod. Does anyone know if this mod or any other mod that allows you to write citations and create reports, store the reports or citations server side so an admin can view them?

It would be cool if we could see the number of citations issued a day or reports generated/arrests. Or citations issued so we can monitor how much in fines are issued.

Again, what im looking for is for when my Officers issue citations or generate arrests/reports, I can view them some how. Probably a server side config?
Any feedback (constructive) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Someone is already trying to recreate things from LSPDFR you can check it out Here.

Thank you for the reply. It doent quite answer my question but I do appreciate the feedback.

What im looking for: Whether it be LSPDFR or Police Interactions or whatever; in these mods you can write citations and arrest reports. Im inquiring as to whether these mods or if anyone knows any other mods that have server side features that will allow an admin to view the citations or reports issued from an admin window… Like, a config file or something that records daily citations or reports generated so I can review them as a supervisor?