Server shows up, Command Prompt doesn't show players or anything, only heartbeat and weird clone server is up on fivem cache

I am currently running a server, I know how everything works and all but recently I had to restart the server and since then I dont get connections to the server and nothing shows up on my command prompt when the server is started. I also see the server on the server list when the server isn’t even running, It’s been a day and nothing has changed, I need to get my players onto my server to continue growing and playing, and the sooner this is solved the better. Another thing is that I can even connect to the server when its not running !
Ive tried looking for solutions on forums and videos and found nothing, so can someone with more experience or knowledge please help me out here. And possibly delete the server cached in the FiveM database or whatever if thats a thing cause anyone can connect to almost a copy of the server when im not actually running it and it hss everything like usual, but it is really glitched out

You more then likely didn’t close out the server so when you relaunched it… the server was already still running…

No, I made sure that I closed it, I closed the window, waited about 5 minutes, then started the server again

No, I made sure that I closed it, I closed the window, waited about 5 minutes, then started the server again
Thats why im so confused about this, what could be a possible solution for that though, cause maybe 5min wasn’t enough or somethin ?

Would starting the server twice fix it somehow ???

So, somehow the server is still up and there is no way to shut down the server

I restarted my system and it cleared it up

Makes sense, the way you closed it probably didnt kill the process so it was running in the background.