Server/s issue

Before continuing, please make sure that your issue/crash has not been filed before on this forum. If it has, please provide additional information in the existing forum topic by filling out the template there.

To provide valuable feedback for OneSync issues or crashes, please fill out the following template as much as possible.

Client

Using canary?
Windows 10 :
Inter ® core ™ i7-6700HQ CPU @2.60GHz
2.59 GHz
16gb RAM :

Server

64 bit OS x64-based processor:
Artifact version:
192.168.15.6:
Resources:
System specifications:

Incident

**so, im having a hard time to find a solution to my issue with fivem one sync servers, everytime i went to those server connection interrupted always pop up and then my character is stucked on being a default ped (michael) and im invisible to everyone, I already reinstall fivem, reconnect my steam and also checked my network connection (w/c is good) but the issue is still there. I tried to join with other servers (without one sync) and its okay, no default character. please help me regarding to this issue because I still want to be part of the server community i belonged to.

SCRIPT error: citizen/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:878:No such export PersistentHudText in resource mythic_notify always pop up:**
Expected behavior:
Actual behavior:
Steps to reproduce:
Maharlika RP
Files for repro (if any):
Error screenshot (if any):
.dmp files/report IDs:

Any additional info:

1 Like

This is a problem with the resource mythic-notify that you / they have installed on this server, go to the server support and ask them to fix it cause it is the false of the server.

1 Like

they already told me they fixed something about my data base, that they reset my account on their server. is it different on the mythic notify thing?

do you think it is one sync issue? i tried to connect with other server that is not run by one sync and i find no error. but on the server connected with one sync the same thing/error shows up

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Failed to call inflate() for streaming file feet_diff_000_e_uni.ytd.

Read bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Please try restarting the game, or, if this occurs across servers, verifying your game files.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-streaming-five.dll+5876D
Report ID: si-21575fcfe118469aae6fd83fa12df783 (use Ctrl+C to copy)
can I get answer how can I overcome this error

this is not relevant to this topic, dont hijack other peoples posts.

Make your own and fill out the support template.

how can i fix this errror? i get stuck like you to