Server police cars replacement

hello, I create my server and added police cars CHP and its work, those who logs on my server saw my car but I decided to change my car but the problem is that even after the be replaced by other cars of the Police always those that spawn the CHP? Can you help me please

please go into your server files then find the folder called cahce and delete it please prior to server restart and then start the server after changing cars and all the files. do this every time you change stuff on the server or it will not work, the cache creates a pack for it to quickly start the server so if you change it that has to be removed or it will load the old cache from the older version you dig ???

@GanjaMonster is spot on… any time you make changes to your server you need to delete either your entire cache folder or go into it and delete everything that applied to what you moddifed. This will allow the server to search for the new files and run them.

Good luck

@GanjaMonster said in Server police cars replacement:

please go into your server files then find the folder called cahce and delete it please prior to server restart and then start the server after changing cars and all the files. do this every time you change stuff on the server or it will not work, the cache creates a pack for it to quickly start the server so if you change it that has to be removed or it will load the old cache from the older version you dig ???

@killerik said in Server police cars replacement:

@GanjaMonster is spot on… any time you make changes to your server you need to delete either your entire cache folder or go into it and delete everything that applied to what you moddifed. This will allow the server to search for the new files and run them.

Good luck

Is correct.