Server not showing up

I can connect to the server using localhost, but it doesn’t show up in the server list. I’ve opened up port 30120.

Here is the video I referenced to when making the server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4OhykbPjLg&index=34&list=PL3VjNQZZSsHCX5siU_uxJTcC8MwNopW9s

1 Like

Same thing happens to me (usually) when testing with a local server.

1 Like

@Goldenclaw112 & @Loque
Take a look at this topic:

1 Like

Thanks, but unfortunately the problem with (at least) local PC servers not appearing in the server browser, despite the fact that the port is open and direct connecting works, AFAIK has not been solved.

With the same configuration I would find such a server with the old server browser and CFX, so I am assuming this is something that can be fixed.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s a FiveM issue. It might just be that you accidentally missed something while setting up or you’ve not waited long enough. Restarting the server (and pc it’s hosted on) and then waiting with the server on for about 5–15 minutes it should fix any issues regarding the server list. If you (or others) can connect to the server using direct connect and your server.cfg file is correctly setup it should appear in the server list at some point.

1 Like

You need to give the server 5-10 minutes to show up mine takes about 5 to finally show up in the browser.

2 Likes

my server has been running for 12 hours and its still not showing up, i have ran servers before for others, also used to own a big community with over 1k people (unfortunately my co owner deleted everything) , but for some reason the server isnt showing up…

I had the same concerns as you just update the artifacts and also your cfx-server-data folder if it is really old

also verify that you meet all the requirements to run your server because they have evolved

This fixed the issue, thanks.

1 Like

Make sure when your port fowarding that you port foward this port : 30110

Same promblem Help