Server not showing up on the listing

My servers are not showing up on the listing. This has all started when I created a second server for FiveM. We are thinking it is like this because of the server keys. It shows on the Direct Connect but not on the server listing. We rented our server from Game Hosting. Can anyone help with this???

The only authorised GSP is Zap-Hosting, which most likely correlates to your issue. In addition, you can choose to host with Zap-Hosting, or self-host via a VPS or simply a computer.

It was working before we rented a second server. It never had complications like this.

Hence the introduction of server keys that enforce the FiveM Terms Of Service. The CitizenFX Collective also tend to blacklist servers or even server hosts from the platform over time.

Well, why can’t GameHosting be a certified Hosting? Why do I now have to go to “ZAP-Hosting” a company that no one heard of and spend $40 a month for a server instead of a simple $10 from a hosting provider that most people like and respect? Not certifying it will only bring the hosting of FiveM servers down.

what, a 32 slots server at ZAP doesn’t remotely cost that much unless you enable some of the optional options

[avoid weasel words]

you don’t say that not allowing third-party hosting providers will make third-party hosting providers stop providing servers :thinking:

It might be easy for you to say. There are some people who are on a budget who cannot afford $30, $40, $50 servers a month because we have other finances to pay for our servers.

Perhaps because Zap-Hosting were the first host to actually contact the CitizenFX Collective properly and come to a mutual agreement? Also, I really don’t understand why people insist going only with ‘expensive’ GSP when they can easily get a VPS for under $5 a month with full root access with more than sufficient system resource for hosting a FiveM server.

Either way, it is what it is, and if the Collective decide there may be more authorised hosts. For now, the only authorised GSP is Zap-Hosting and the integration of server keys were to allow easy contact points to server owners as well as preventing other GSP from operating.

If you bought a VPS, its barely even $10 or $20 is you buy from a good provider. Setting up a server isn’t as hard as everybody thinks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.