Server not showing up in Server List (Direct Connect + Portforwarding works)

GTA V version? Rockstar
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legitimate
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10 x64
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications GTX 1050Ti 4GB, Intel Core i5 7600K, 16GB DDR-4 2400Hz
What did you do to get this issue? Started server, left it running for 2 hours
What server did you get this issue on? Mine
CitizenFX.log file (too big and there is nothing there)
.dmp files/report IDs

So I have a FiveM Server now working (thank god for that) and it works. My friends can connect to it via Direct connect, only problem is - It doesn’t show up on the server list. My friends and I were playing on it for almost 2 hours and it still didn’t show up. My firewall is allowing FXServer to do what ever it needs to do on both Public networks and Private networks but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated!
(This is a dedicated home hosted server. Specs: Intel Core i3 @ 2.40Ghz, 12GB DDR3 ram, no dedicated graphics card [which won’t matter])

did you also open port 30110?

Its opened according to my router but canyouseeme.org doesn’t say it is. I’ll quickly update that.

I’ve opened it up and still nothing (I have restarted the router as well). Canyouseeme.org also says it isn’t working so I’m going to try something else

Canyouseeme won’t say it’s working because nothing is listening on that port. Port 30110 should only be opened outgoing for the heartbeat to reach FiveM’s server API

Which is working, but doesn’t show up in the server lists. And also the Server photo isn’t working either.

some router wont let 30110 go out bound so port forwarding only UDP is needed at times.

Well, It is open so…?
https://toby.owns-an-apple.store/e7f14d5d.png

thought you said doing it through your apple router didnt work?

I fixed that problem. (There was another router blocking it for some reason.) [I don’t have many replies left…]

then wouldnt this problem still apply? with the second router?

No, the router is disabled (we don’t use it anymore) and so the Apple Router is the only one that is currently functioning.

Add me on Discord as I think the replies are almost out :confused: Tech#9695

you got some weird networking things going on there.

Oh thats just great. Well, thanks for your help there. I’ll keep troubleshooting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.