Server not showing in server list! Zap-Host rented server

Hello everyone,

I currently host a server at ZapHost but my server is not on the FiveM list. If I reinstall my server, it will be visible but will no longer go to the first restart (I will not do a plugin in the server). My question is how is this possible?

My sv_master is well hidden with a #

Server.cfg:
server.cfg (3.3 KB

If that not works:

Have you contacted Zap support?

1 Like

Yes, The only thing @zap-host everything said is “Reinstall your server and then it must works” but if i reinstall the server i can see my server in the list.

If i do then a restart (Without adding anything) then he’s not visible anymore

Sounds like a network issue; also sounds like a crappy response from @zaphosting. I would create a support ticket (if you talked with them via live chat before) and explain your situation, because

is not an appropriate response.

i have created a ticket for it, Thanks for your help.

listing problem is 99% no network issue; at least not when we speak about ZAP game-servers @ChristopherM

it is often the case that a newly installed server (or reinstalled server) appears in the server list, but then suddenly do not appear anymore after custom modifications. This does not indicate a network problem. The procedure for such problems is: Backup database & game server via our control panel (only a few clicks), reinstall server, check if the problem still perists. If not, it is very likely due to a script or a change on the server. We recommend then to set up the server step by step, i.e. to upload resource by resource and always check if the server is still listed. This is a simple way to determine the cause of the problems. We usually can’t tell which script is causing the problem. We also recommend to install e.g. ESX or Dunko not by yourself, but via our Control Panel.

@Theadir please send me your username or customer number by PN, I’ll see how far the processing of the ticket is.

1 Like

Did this ever get sorted? im having same issue! and zap are saying its a resource? but ive gone through them all :confused:

1 Like

Hey guys
Sorry for my english
If I’m right, Zap-Hosting uses the Lastest Optional version
And I know that with the Linux version 1971 there is an error in the server data which ensures that the server is not shown in the list. I recommend installing a version before 1971 or if that is the version 2328 for Linux to be installed
I can’t say much about the Windows version