Server not showing in browser anymore

That is my 3rd, Its drift track #1 and freeroam which is not showing.

Also, serversync and keks will make 0 difference.

Well do not take this the wrong way but something you did or your box did is messing up the servers.

I just mimicked your amount of servers and ports and it worked perfectly.

I did nothing this is the point im trying to make. At this point after copying the server to a new VPS and it working and showing fine, as well as my 3rd server working perfectly fine. And they are all running the same files. I am almost positive the server has been blacklisted, why im not sure. Im hoping it was there anti spam feature gone wrong.

edit: I think the best thing here is to wait for FiveM team to investigate.

Considering Highspeed Gaming has about 3 servers running consistently and they have not been ā€œblacklistedā€ that possibility is beyond low.

My only other option at this point is to help you via teamviewer.

If you want I can help you tomorrow.

Are these 3 running on the same box?

Yes, my 3 servers were running on the same box.

Well im confident its not my server. I am going to wait and hope for a FiveM team to respond to help sort this. If they dont then i will just move the serversā€¦
Thanks for your help @Proportionality I appreciate it.

Personally I doubt it is directly your fault, Remember that something so simple as a corrupted file could be the cause.

Hopefully things start working out soon. :blush:

1 Like

Are you sure you have opened the ports? Iā€™ve ran a port scan on the IP (on 31020 and 31040) and it looks like theyā€™re closed.

All ports are open, they may be closed now as im rebooting.

Thatā€™s weird because it shows that you have port 22 open.

Im unsure, as its still rebooting. i will reply when its fully up.

OK please try now. Also what are you using to do this?

Iā€™m still seeing them as being closed.

Have a look at this link (I assume youā€™re running Ubuntu) to see how you can check the status of your firewall and open the ports you need (make sure to open for TCP and UDP).

Alright thats weird, all ports should be open by default and they were not closed the other day. :confused: Im off to work however i will try this later. Thank you.

So, i have tried to open these ports but still coming through as blocked. I went over to my server that IS showing up on the browser and checked those ports and they also come back as blocked but still show on the server browser?
Also if they were blocked they wouldnā€™t allow us to direct connect would they?

Moved all the servers, showing up fine in browser. have no idea what went wrong. thanks to all who tried to help