Server Looking for active Staff

Hello, we are looking for active staff that are dedicated and who are online regular.

Everything is all set up and ready to go.

Please Comment Below for Discord details.

It may help if you put some more information into your post so people know what your server is about before they try to apply.

It is an RP Server Police,Fire,EMS,Civ’s.

A little more info than that would be nice i have seen tons on rp and i even got my own why should i join you’res? does it even have players on it? if it dosnt even have players on it all the time why invest time getting staff when you need a bigger playerbase?

1 Like

Listen… I have posted this forum for people who are interested in joining my server to be apart of my staff team, if you want to hate go hate somewhere else it’s not welcome here Thankyou.

it’s not called hating but nobody wants to join a server without some useful information!
we allredy know it’s a rp server but what kind of RP? what makes peolpe wanna join it?
those are basic stuff to add if not you aren’t ment to be a server owner simple as that
there is no offense in this but if you take this as offensive then you’re a really shitty owner to be honest

1 Like

More information will be told in an interview. Anymore people that are not legitimate applicant’s will be ignored. Thankyou

I wasn’t asking to join either all i wanted was some information witch you seem to not tell not even how big the playerbase is who wan’ts to join an interview without knowing what they are applying for?
you can go ahead and hate me as mutch as you want but then you aren’t welcome here…
i’m assuming most of the players who come here will not even comment beacuse there is too little information i’m not trying to be rude or chase you down but i’m simply giving you some tips on how you can make it better by telling us some information witch as basic stuff… if you don’t want no problem that simply tells everybody that this server is brand new with nobody on and staff aren’t needed beacuse nobody wants to join…

and i’m not arrogant as you’re trying to tell me…

1 Like

@ElementFlight is saying that there is almost no information on this post.
and i totally agree with him.
why would people want to join your community.
What makes you stand out as a community.
if you can’t provide people that information then people won’t join.
You are saying that more information will be provided in an interview but i suggest putting that information on the post itself.

1 Like

And i’m saying if you are not applying it will be ignored. I am not putting up a post for advise. i am simply putting up a post for ex Admin’s or ex Mod’s from other community’s and saying that i have a home for them if they want one, an interview is necessary. That is all Thankyou

Yeah good luck with that i have been a server owner for almost 4 years now and i got alot of experience with servers and when i look at this one it simply tells me to stay away…

How many players do you get in your server daily? You should maybe add some info like that :slight_smile: Other than that please everyone take arguments to DM’s :wink:

well stay away then mate

I need the discord.please I need the discord I want to be staff I have a lot of experience.

We are tying to help you not “hate”. We are trying to help you and get more information on your server before we put our time into applying for your server.

Here is a little information that will be handy to players looking at this thread:

Server Name:
Playerbase Number:
Departments:
Examples of some scripts:

I am interested in applying. I have a few years of moderation experience under my belt and I am currently a manager for a furniture manufacturer with 60+ staff IRL. Post that information and I will be more then happy to take a look and see where I can help out :smiley: