FiveM & RedM Server list / Server info [iOS App]

:iphone: iOS Serverlist App :mascot:

Ever wanted to know if your server is still running? Or want to checkout how many players are online? Or, checkout exactly who’s online and what their name, server id, ping (and more) is, but you’re not near a computer to check it out?
In that case this iOS App is made for you! (sorry Android users, if anyone wants to donate an android phone I can make you an android version of this app)

App Store :iphone:

This app (available on the App Store here) allows you to add any server (public and private) and check the status, online players, and much more.

Features :clipboard:

If you click on a server from the list, you’ll be presented with all the info about your server, including the following things:

• Server address
  • Server icon and banner (if available)
  • all server variables
  • Players online count and the max player count
  • Server version
  • Player list (including info like username, server id, ping, endpoint (if enabled) and player identifiers)
  • Resources list
  • you can copy most of the data by holding down a table row.

Note :information_source:

Just note that this app isn’t perfect and, besides checking in on your server to check status etc, it’s probably not very practical. After all, you’re not playing FiveM on your phone, you’re playing it on a computer… As a beginner to iOS development, this is just my first App that’s actually something that could be released to the App Store.

Check it out if you think it’ll be useful and I’m open to any feedback.
EDIT: I won’t remove ANY functionality from this app, so don’t give feedback requesting me to “remove ip’s” or “remove resources” or “remove whatever”…

14 Likes

here’s my feedback get rid of the player IP in the app because it basically the easiest way to get someones IP. Thanks

It’s already available online though, and if people actually setup their server using endpoint privacy you don’t have this issue, but I’ll consider it. so i’m not changing this.

2 Likes

please don’t, let it be a lesson for servers that don’t enable endpoint protection

see above

2 Likes

how would someone set that up?

view the wiki/docs, endpoint protection is already documented.

1 Like

True true

1 Like

sadly the wiki will become obsolete at some point in the future

1 Like

hey what would i change or could you link me the page that i can use to change this @Bluethefurry and @Vespura

literally http://docs.fivem.net/server/#server-cfg

2 Likes

It’s been linked before, please stay on topic now though. Let’s not derail this topic any further.

This is absolutely perfect!

Amazing. :slight_smile:

Another great release by you, Vespura. Thank you!

Umm Android? :slight_smile:

I’m with @sobo. Who uses iphones anymore… pfff :smile:

3 Likes

YOU SHOULD MAKE A ANDROID ONE
-more users have android
-android is just better in general

2 Likes

and this kind of shit is exactly why we’re going to get rid of the wiki

1 Like

Android avaliability?

This is not a lesson for a server, this is a hit for a clueless player.