Server licence key not working

Every time i try to start up the server, it comes up with this window, “this server does not have a license key specified. Please set the sv_licenseKey console variable to a key from https://keymaster.fivem.net/46. (for example, set sv_licenseKey “key” in the config, or +set sv_licenseKey key on the command line)”

Well i’ve gone to the website to get the key, but i have no clue on where to place the key at, tried everything i could think of. Please help!

Have you tried reading the error message? As it explains exactly how to setup your server with the key…

Anyway here’s a tutorial if you still can’t figure it out.

1 Like

Also, make sure that you’re executing the config. Seen too many people add they key to it just to end up not executing it.

2 Likes

How do i “execute” it? i have everything set up with the key the same as i do in my other FXserver which works just fine, im very confused

I have this exact problem but I put it in the right section and when I launch the .bat file it still spits out the fatal error with this text

Hi we have problema, not can view server listed in Fivem Client.

This is the config.

set es_enableCustomData 1

endpoint_add_tcp “200.29.72.4:30120”
endpoint_add_udp “200.29.72.4:30120”

sets tags “RankAdictos, Chile”

sv_hostname “^3RankAdictos.CL Roleplay^3|^4Economía Chilena^4 |^5Vehículos reales ^5 |^6Ropa de marcas reales^6 | ^7Facciones disponibles”

sv_endpointprivacy true

onesync_enabled false

set sv_listingIPOverride “200.29.72.4”

Any idea ?

Is posible any Help, we have accoun Patreon.

Hi we have problema, not can view server listed in Fivem Client.

This is the config.

set es_enableCustomData 1

endpoint_add_tcp “200.29.72.4:30120”
endpoint_add_udp “200.29.72.4:30120”

sets tags “RankAdictos, Chile”

sv_hostname “^3RankAdictos.CL Roleplay^3|^4Economía Chilena^4 |^5Vehículos reales ^5 |^6Ropa de marcas reales^6 | ^7Facciones disponibles”

sv_endpointprivacy true

onesync_enabled false

set sv_listingIPOverride “200.29.72.4”

Any idea ?

What does executing even mean bruh.