Server invalid ref call error [FIXED]

Do you still have the new mysql-async version install with all the esx script updated to work with it ?

yeah work like a charm for meā€¦ the error for me was the updated server version

I still seem to be getting this issue, what was your solution?

1 Like

i have the same problem after cfxserver update

So, whenever I input a command in chat, I get

Invalid ref call attempt: 3

Reverting to earlier builds wonā€™t solve the problem in long term. Was the problem identified?

I fixed it myself, it has to be one of your esx scripts that are outdated/not compatible.
Just update all your scripts, or disable them to see which one it is.

Have you found a fix at all Iā€™m still looking for a fix for this issue ?

Nothing, except silly rollback to stone age of FiveM artifacts.

You all are aware this was fixed in recent server/client versions, right? ._.

1 Like

have same problĆØme and im lasted version linux WTF ???

i am also having this problem would you mind giving us a link to the server/client versions that you are talking about please

@AgreedBog would you mind shearing the (20 Characters) of code so we can lay this to rest ??? or are you just like some of this coders that brag about how they fixed something and just donā€™t want to help the community out ???

I am getting this error sometimes when i connect to my server the case in 1 out of 6 time happening when i connect to my server, i didnā€™t understood the solution, can anyone help how do i fix it or what exactly causing it?

1 Like

Jā€™ai la mĆŖme erreur je ne sais pas pourquoi jā€™aimerais bien trouvĆ© un jour

i still having this problemā€¦-. can someone help me?

same here

update essentiamode, i got it working after months