Server doesn't save new people anymore (Need Help)|ESX|

Hey guys,
I started looking into a player’s issue where his character wasnt saving anymore,
and later i found out that new people don’t get saved AT all anymore! It was working perfectly fine and i didn’t know it was an issue until today.
I will try my best to give as much information as possible
I am currently running ESX on essential mode with the database that was properly setup.

The database manages to create the user and all the data properly.
However it does not update or save them. However the strange part is it is still working for people that have older accounts, however it does not work for newer ones.

the error i get on console (i presume when it tries to update the character) is this

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_status: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:71: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_status: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:71: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

If you have any questions please ask!

//Solved, check database and make sure its correctly setup

Hello,
Did you perhaps remember what wasn’t setup correctly in your database?
Iam seems to have the same problem after moving to on other host.

I would create a post in the proper topic instead of replying to a thread started almost a year ago. It will give you a much better chance of getting your problem resolved:

hi there, i got an issues can u help me?