Server Crashes on Death With Any F1 Trainer

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? GTA V 1.41
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) None Screenshots
System specifications i7 7th gen, 32GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Nvidia GTX 1070 Watercooled, 1,000 watt PSU
What did you do to get this issue? Used F1 trainers
What server did you get this issue on? Three different servers
CitizenFX.log file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JXiylymd1FHR_xpEY-ailbbSimEXRoC2
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

Here is the deal, no matter if its the FIveReborn (out of date), Lambda, or even the Mello Trainer there is on specific issue that is recurring on a BASE FiveM server installation, yes - not a single modification. Every time someone gets killed by another player everyone crashes out, period. No one has Simple Trainer installed and we’ve cleared all the caches, client and server side. At this point, its making the game unplayable. Any idea why this is happening? I have searched and searched but could not find this exact problem being replicated. I know last year there was a problem with the Lambda menu but it was fixed. Now, none of them work.

Have you tried killing each other without a “F1 menu”, do you still get crashes then?

Yes we have - no crash.

In that case it’s not a FiveM issue.
Try asking on the original topics of the mods/resources you think cause this crash.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.