Server Admin police vehicle

I’ve noticed recently that there are a few servers that all use one server admin skin on their cars. I can’t find it anywhere though. Can someone link me to it? Picture below for reference.

This skin is most likely private . After doing some research I was not able to find the skin . You will most likely have to make it yourself or have someone make it for you .

We make all of our skins that why its really hard to find. I made a 2017 tahoe skin for server admin

But I’ve seen the exact same skin on other servers. that’s why I’m asking. I’ve read on these forums to make your own private admin skin, which i ended up doing, but i’ve seen this one on 3 servers that I played on, and once in a youtube video(The picture in the original post), So I wanted to know where they’re getting them from.

Most likely the way that it goes is a lot of communities have connections with other community devs and leaders

The skin you see was redone. The car skin was part of High-speed gaming community. I left High-speed gaming because of many reason. The skin is from a border patrol skin which was recolored.

I see. Thanks for letting me know.Can you link to the original border patrol skin by any chance? It’s k if you can’t or don’t want to :stuck_out_tongue:

Here you all go [Release] Admin Car Livery + PSD