ValhallaRP Seeking Developer(s)

We are a serious role-play community looking to add to our development team. We have a motivated group of administrators with an extensive background in role-playing that strive to have the most serious role-play community that has ever graced a FiveM server.

We assist our development team with anything within our power and believe communication is important in a successful community. This is a whitelist-only community looking for the best of the best. We are a very prepared group of administrators who know exactly what we are looking for and what we believe will bring the most serious roleplayers the best experience.

We currently run ESX framework, looking for more experienced developers that can write custom scripts. I can be reached on Discord @ TossUp#9457 .

2 Likes

What community is this? Do you have a server discord by chance?

That’s a toss up though…

1 Like

Sent both of you PM’s

We are still looking for more like-minded, adult developers that want to be a part of a serious roleplay community.

Sent you a private message.

need a vehicle modeler?

I can help out, I already develop for a community but I think my dev work there is nearly done

I’m interested. if your still looking

Our current development team is working tirelessly to get things done, but we still need more experience involving custom scripts. If you are looking for an adult team with tons of roleplay experience, reply here, send me a DM, or message me on discord!

• Toss Up#9457