UK / EU / US - Wholehearted RP

We Back!

:fire::fire::fire:

Come check it out and join up.

Loads of good fun and we are a pretty decent admin team. Come Join!

We aren’t going anywhere. Big debug.

We have a lot on this server and there is more to come!

Join us on discord, you need to verify yourself through altdentifier so please do.

try whlrp.xyz in direct connect or look for wholehearted

Discord Channel:

https://discord.gg/bKx6ew

Our IP for F8 connect (or search Wholehearted in the server list)

whlrp.xyz

18 Likes

It’s awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I like how it’s growing each day more and more! This server is going to be on the top one day mark my words!

2 Likes

Server is new but in the short time its been up i can already tell its gonna be a good server just by how the staff treat the players’’ like human beings not trash like some other servers do’’

2 Likes

A awesome little community that’s growing, make sure you join to help make it grow

2 Likes

Great fresh server, very friendly community, friendly admins, always keep improving gameplay, a lot of stuff adding every single day. Whitlisted jobs, custom cars, a lot of activities legal and illegal. Server keeps growing. Join us !

2 Likes

Great server with friendly community, server grows each day, new updates etc., hope the community will grow too

2 Likes

One of the best servers i have played on

2 Likes

server is crazy fun! Friendly people and everyone is very warm and willing to help! U will not regret joining i promise.

1 Like

The best server in my opinion. Join us and you won’t regret it, we have a lot and more to come!

Brilliant server, has potential. Just give the owner some time. He is one man, the server is still amazing as it is :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely amazing server! nothing beats a loving community and a variety of interesting characters,
full of custom cars fitting for any car lover,
Join, you won’t be disappointed, you have my word!

2 Likes

Very good server! I love the way there are a ton of custom cars! with a ton of updates coming every week. Professionally put together with very helpful staff!

1 Like

Awesome server! To think its still fresh! Cant wait to see what the admins have instore next!

1 Like

Best server around and great community

1 Like

been playing on this server for abit as a white listed mechanic a great place to learn the ropes of role play great community very helpful

1 Like

Here’s to us. we back, we strong, we good.

f8 connect

whlrp.xyz

Missed you!

1 Like

This server is really cool, would recomend

Find me a better server:
ERROR::no_entry_sign: