10GB DDR3
100GB SSD

What did you do to get this issue?
Try running like i should - run.cmd +exec server.cfg

CitizenFX.log file

[         0] Initializing Mono
[         0] Initializing Mono completed
[        15] Hello!
[        93] Failed to get instance for guid a7242855-0350-4cb5-a0fe-61021e7eafaa and iid 567634c6-3bdd-4d0e-af39-7472aed479b7: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element

[        93]   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00011] in <48501e5f32e8491e924f8b8beae3e4f6>:0 

[        93]   at CitizenFX.Core.RuntimeManager.CreateObjectInstance (System.Guid guid, System.Guid iid) [0x00014] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\RuntimeManager.cs:39 
[        93] Found new resource fivem in C:/cfx-server/resources//fivem
[       109] Found new resource fivem-awesome1501 in C:/cfx-server/resources//fivem-awesome1501
[       109] Found new resource fivem-map-hipster in C:/cfx-server/resources//fivem-map-hipster
[       109] Found new resource fivem-map-skater in C:/cfx-server/resources//fivem-map-skater
[       125] Found new resource race in C:/cfx-server/resources//[gamemodes]/race
[       125] Found new resource race-test in C:/cfx-server/resources//[gamemodes]/race-test
[       125] Found new resource channelfeed in C:/cfx-server/resources//[gameplay]/channelfeed
[       125] Found new resource irc in C:/cfx-server/resources//[gameplay]/irc
[       140] Found new resource obituary in C:/cfx-server/resources//[gameplay]/obituary
[       140] Found new resource obituary-deaths in C:/cfx-server/resources//[gameplay]/obituary-deaths
[       140] Found new resource mapmanager in C:/cfx-server/resources//[managers]/mapmanager
[       156] Found new resource baseevents in C:/cfx-server/resources//[system]/baseevents
[       156] Found new resource chat in C:/cfx-server/resources//[system]/chat
[       156] Found new resource hardcap in C:/cfx-server/resources//[system]/hardcap
[       156] Found new resource ■■■■■■■ in C:/cfx-server/resources//[system]/■■■■■■■
[       171] Found new resource scoreboard in C:/cfx-server/resources//[system]/scoreboard
[       171] Found new resource sessionmanager in C:/cfx-server/resources//[system]/sessionmanager
[       171] Found new resource spawnmanager in C:/cfx-server/resources//[system]/spawnmanager
[       171] Found new resource betaguns in C:/cfx-server/resources//[test]/betaguns
[       187] Found new resource gameInit in C:/cfx-server/resources//[test]/gameInit
[       187] Found new resource keks in C:/cfx-server/resources//[test]/keks
[       218] Started resource sessionmanager
[       218] Started resource mapmanager
[       234] Started resource chat
[       234] Started resource spawnmanager
[       234] Started resource fivem
[       234] Started gametype Freeroam
[       250] Started resource hardcap
[       250] Started resource ■■■■■■■
[       250] Started resource scoreboard
[       265] Started resource fivem-map-hipster
[       265] Started map fivem-map-hipster
[       265] map fivem-map-hipster
[       375] Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 151.80.44.223:30110
[       375] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[    180406] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[    360421] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

Firewall is turned off on the server. I have tried it locally on my machine with the same results, firewall also off. I have tried it on a Ubuntu server with again the same results. ufx disabled.

It seems to be appearing on the server list. Is the sending of the heartbeat normal to repeatedly do it?

@AshleyD i guess it’s normal , like human heart beat :wink:
i suppose it’s a kind of ping your server send to the master server for showing in the main list of fivem .

1 Like

What? Sending Heartbeat is what the thing does when you want it to appear on the public list. This isn’t an issue lol… That’s expected behaviour if the server is up and running properly.

1 Like

It’s just funny that expected behaviours is being interpreted as unexpected behaviour. Don’t take it personally when people type “lol” it’s just kind of funny to see someone worry about something like this.

@ your deleted comment

I deleted it to try to repost it as a reply. Not to hide the comment.

“I’m grateful for your answer but i don’t see the need to laugh. Every picture I have seen does not have it sending the heartbeat multiple times and therefore i thought something was wrong.”

Just as a heads up, if you reply is directly after another comment it doesn’t show the reply icon. It will still notify the user that you’ve replied :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.