Seeking for someone who can tell me more about GTA V Roleplay

Hello everyone,

My name is Jerom and I am a 22 year old documentary filmaker from holland.
I am very very interested in this world and I want to work on a filmplan for a documentary about the persons behind the roleplay. In order to do that I need someone that can help me with research.
Someone who can explain the rules of roleplaying, the background and motivation behind it and maybe the different kinds of roleplaying I dont know about.

I’m sorry if this is not the topic to put this on but it’s worth the shot.

So if you, or someone you know can help me. Please let me know. I’m looking forward to speaking with you.

Greetings,
Jerom

Hey there.
I don’t mind helping you. I have been a part of the gta roleplay community for a little over 8+ years now, so I think I could help you.

Hey Jerom!

Roleplaying is an excellent experience in which the players within fiveM get to emulate real life! You may ask yourself WHY someone would want to do something like that - I mean, come on, life is boring, and hard enough on your own, right? Well the great thing about roleplaying on fivem is that you can basically make the life that you want. The cool thing about this is that it allows interaction with people from across the world in a way previously not possible! There’s a sense of immersion that just can’t be replicated by any other means than roleplaying;

This is basically make believe, but with the power to bring anything your imagination conjures up into reality! THAT’S what the great thing about roleplaying is (at least to me!)

Another reason RP is so enjoyable is because it allows you to explore certain fields!
There are all sorts of realistic police, pilot, fireman, medic, and criminal role playing servers just to name a few; And ALL of them give you that realistic window into each world respectively!

For example, if I’m into, say: Aviation, I could join a flight simulator server, and I’ll get to experience everything the world of aviation has to offer without having to be an experienced pilot. Everything from creating a flight plan, to taking off is possible in game and satisfies cravings to see what’s on the other side of reality!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the response man, really interesting.