Searching for an rp server

Hello there I’m searching for an rp server that I need to apply on. And dont be afraid of that I have already chosen one when I have I will let you know.

I am a member of GSRP (Georgea State Role Play) and I have a callassig with the 428 I front of my name so a server where I dont need to change my name away from that.

Requirements:

I prefer an age limit but not higher than 13 because I’m 13 and turning 14 18th of December.

I would like at least a 32 slot server with EMS/Police/Fire/Admins/Civs active. (Can have more than those and maybe less)

I want custom cars at least emergency cars and also custom plugins.

I want to not have to deal with fail-rp

I want serious rp and a busy server but not to busy.

The server NEEDS to be speaking English and have respect for diffrent time zones.

If you think you know a server I’d like please leave the discord in the comments and I’ll join it and check out the server. Thanks ; )

I have got a server if you are interested Feel free to contact me on discord

Ben B.#5377

Check Out Los Santos State RP!

Street Justice Roleplay
Come join street justice roleplay, a uniquely fictional serious roleplay community
we have a custom lore.

Hey, I’m a Deputy Director at a community called Pasco County RP. We are based on realistic and professional role play. We have a fully finished server that barely lags. We have Civilian cars added into the server. Our departments we have are: Fire, Sheriff, Dispatch, Civilian, State police. I would like to talk to you more about this if you could contact me on discord. Jammal R#5216

Thanks
Jammal R.