What am I looking for?
- A whitelisted, unique, and friendly oriented community with high professionalism from staff.
- A well established community with a steady recruitment and high quality rating. New communities may be considered but must at-least have a plan, vision statement, and other listed qualifications.
- Must have a forum, discord, and TeamSpeak server.
- A well planned organizational structure for organizational efficiency.
- A well planned community rules document.
- May not be a legal partnership ownership (must be owned by one person, not multiple owners).
- Must have or plan to implement a life style of RP with a realistic economy and plenty of RP opportunity (may not be DOJ based nor menu based).
- Must be a serious or hardcore RP community.
What I expect from leaders?
- Must have strong understanding of roleplay and the FiveM platform.
- Must be a professional, honest, and respectful person.
- Must have a passion for the service of providing a platform for RP.
- Must have strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Must have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be fluent in English (with reading, writing, and speaking).
This thread is aimed for any community that meets these qualifications to promote their community. I am not looking for a management or staff position but looking to join a community with these traits. If your community does not meet any trait, you may still promote your community as-long as if your willing to and currently are improving your community and yourself!