[SEARCH] List of banned Hackers

Can we not start a witch hunt by posting random names, steam accounts and license id’s. It will be removed from the topic if you do so.

A few Australian servers have banded together to share our ban lists of hackers only, not fail rp.

We have people that were banned for fail RP on other servers doing perfectly fine in our community but hackers can piss right off.

We do offer an appeals system but good luck.

If anyone else would like our list of banned hackers we are happy to provide a link to the joint discord for server owners only.

There should be no issue of building trusted extended communities I know alot of the hackers we have banned have been from UK and US.

All can use my DB, Discord and Homepage - I ve no problem to show hackers and how stupid they are…It puzzles me a little how much it seems that hackers are being protected instead of rigorously cutting off the path.

We banned with three communities together and have no problems with it =) in germany they say, many people argue, nobody believes in it and then someone came along who made it easy and then come back again exactly those who do not rejoice that it has made one, but are looking for mistakes and say if that goes well …

I never ever heard anyone say that…

Also, no one is protecting hacker/cheater, but as long as there is no clear evidence of someone hacking/cheating, no one should make the Name, ID & IP public.

I can provide tons of proof. People able to jail the entire server, fine everyone. Bypass ban after ban. Can’t kick or ban them from the server. I have logs and logs showing the steam ID and game license of the same two people doing it. Same two kids responsible for making multiple servers just go Whitelist.

I suspect that Five Bans website may be against ToS since it’s accepting Patreon. But I’unno.

Would be great if they did update soon to fix this sheeet

So I can’t prove they are not cops on my server? I can’t prove they have no perms on my server?
And providing the logs I have for every command they are able to call is not proof enough?

There have been several known Administration and regular members from American Dreams RP server seen on other servers using the trainer and inject scripts.

1 Like

We use for this hackers a webpanel. Find him/her, get the SteamID:64, insert it in ban.txt and kick him with the webpanel…or Mellotrainer. Gone & Done!

Lol um so do we. That my friend don’t work.

You clearly can’t stop posting new “hackers” steam identifiers here. So time to close this.