[SEARCH] List of banned Hackers

well this surely isnt the place for it, you got to contact them if you want to appeal it.

Well thats the problem I can’t find any way to contact them…

It makes absolute sense for each server to do their own administration (as current), it avoids a bunch of invalid bans on innocent players (cough cough R*) it’s up to them as server owners to find ways to avoid hackers.

Plus, with the current player slot limit, it’s not too difficult to point out who the hackers are and ban them, given that you have some form of decent prior protection and administration tools.

Wait what :man_facepalming:

Global ban list for fivem - starting coming soon) ■■■■■■■■.net

I LOVE YOU! Fantastic! YEAH!

oh god, this is going to end so horribly.

2 Likes

Why is that? This is the experience of public servers and many other online games, fivem will not be an exception. Sooner or later it was going to happen. Especially ■■■■■■■■ provided moderation all bans.

What is going to be the standard? If I own a server and I ban someone for breaking a server rule, it will go up there and that person is banned from all other servers even if they learn their lesson? Sounds dumb as shit to me… not all servers are going to have the same rules…

1 Like

Therefore, global blocking due to policy violation will be prohibited. Only cheats, use of bugs, hacking protection, etc., no reason like “non-rp” and other things.
The project is a pilot, open to proposals. It may be necessary to upload screenshots or video for proof. Do not foresee everything at once.
Probably something will be implemented for automatic collection of evidence - as it was in its time in CS1.6, Lineage, WoW, RF Online, SAMP. The list can be continued indefinitely, for many years, that I worked with servers of different games, I saw there similar systems. Let’s see what happens. If you wrap all such ideas at first - there will be no development. Moreover, the anti-cheat FiveM is pretty bad, and the client himself is open for introducing cheats into it.

By the way, there are general rules for the same type of servers. For example, there is a set of identical rules for the RP servers - DM or NonRP, the characteristics of which are the same. We can make a separate list for RP servers and voila.

I would love to see:

• A trust score system.
  • Silent mode, don’t actively reject players, just let people know that this person might be not legit
  • Being secure, no hacked together system.
  • Still functional when service is down.
  • Opt-in and out for certain reasons (i.e. allow bug abusers)
  • Self-hosted, to host your own ban list.
  • Ingame ban info inquiring, get why a user is banned.
3 Likes

I fear for this. The impact a compromised global ban list could have would be tremendous.

I hope they make a proper system… not one where you can simply ban players by making a spoof POST request to their API :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Better like a stupid boring Resource time message… 'boooring

that’s kinda off-topic.

the reason it’s a bad idea is because people will forever be banned from a lot of server when one 12 year old thinks he is “hacking”

but hey, what could possibly go wrong?

3 Likes

and this is a prime example why a system won’t work.

People can just add their bullshit entries because “they said so”, with no checks in place anyone can do anything, and if it’s automated…

even worse. then people can just spoof it and everything is ruined.

Why not develop a system like metabans, where people can follow other admins they trust in a similar way to Twitter?

However, such a thing should be done by someone who isn’t completely incompetent and speaks the English language properly, unlike this attempt.

FYI, we can and will act against any abusive ‘global ban list’ services, so you’re better off implementing this in as proper a way as possible if you don’t want server owners to get punished for using your system.

10 Likes

Hacker…filmed…the point is…let me think…hacker, yeah :wink:

There is a way to implement lua scripts from client side. Thats a HUUUUUGE problem.
I found this some time ago now its half released on some hacker forum.
Thats why they can give money but it does not end on money :frowning:
They can do a lot more.

I’m not really understand what some people has for a problem with it…hackers and cheaters are not he wishes.

Is there a List of Hackers and Cheaters, everybody can choose by hisself, if he wonna use it or not #smile

…and he can - or let it be - to remove someone if he want to do that!