[SEARCH] List of banned Hackers

Hello,

the last few moments there are again many hackers on fivem servers. Ark:Survival Evolved include a list of hackers on a url, you can see it here: http://playark.com/banlist.txt

Why FiveM-Comunity don’t use something like this? We can include it in Discord or here in this board and everyone can use it or not. Or is there somewhere a actuall list?

That Hackers like "repagues [steam:110000133d00eb8; license:b2abcfe35f4000b5ecddcbe6526f687c25146bf2] are really stupid you can see here: https://clips.twitch.tv/PatientOpenFennelYee - for Info Hardy is one of our mods ^^

GreetZ
NebelRebell

Interesting idea. I wonder if @Blumlaut could implement something like that in anticheese. I’d opt in.

Main problem would be with that, we would need a “verification” thing to prevent people from just randomly adding people, using the RottenV:R banlist would be a good idea but no idea how effective it would be.

2 Likes

I agree, you can’t just ban people because someone said so, and it would have an enourmous impact on the FiveM community if everyone did so.

1 Like

In Ark:Survival Evolved we done it so, that you must film it, send it and the one person updates the page regularly.

In Left4Dead2 its same kind of list, we use SourceCode.

In Arma 3 Altis / TanoLife RP we use same idea with https://playerindex.de/, here the useres must holde the video and pic proofs vor 3 month, in this time the banned person has the chance to respeak. Also you can use the option, gamers with 1 or more than 1 vac ban are automatic ban from you server.

And really, if the communities work together, its so easy to filter out who is a hacker / cheater or who is a troller or was kicked / banned by admin for personal reasons :wink: no one wonna loose his own name for that kind of #censored :wink:

We have opend our ban.txt please check it and if you found one hacker he isn’t hacking I go sunday in church …

In Ark:Survival Evolved we done it so, that you must film it, send it and the one person updates the page regularly.

Yes, but FiveM doesn’t have 100’s of people at their disposal to review these videos.

Also the concept of who should be banned is subjective to each server, lot of the example you gave us are being banned for “VDM/RDM” or “Combat logging”, which totally does not apply to every server

You would have to make a fairly complex systems that has a good “justification” rate. In order to do so you would have to model an entire process to make sure this system actually bans users that should be banned (on a factual basis).

I’ve been thinking about such a system for a while now, might even release the design document i’ve come up with so far. The main issue i’m facing is the overhead between stages.

Hm…ok…in playerindex they have a ban-system you must use to use the list, sorry I forgot. Its working so for example:

Banned for…

• personal reasons = no points only banned for own server
  • infringement = A = 10 points & from own server
  • behavior = B = 10 points & from own server
  • trolling = C = 15 points & from own server
  • rdm / vdm = D = 25 points & from own server
  • glitchusing = E = 40 points & from own server
  • hacking / cheating = F = 100 points & from own server

in the script you say which gamer can join your server, like only gamers until 50 Points, but not categorie D and E or alle gamer can join with out F…

…there are two options refresh ban.list every x Minutes or every restart…

…i think we have so good scripters here it must be possible.

PS: @Syntasu I LOVE YOUR LOADING SCREEN :wink: Best ever!

Sounds ok in regard to global bans? But each server operates in their own way and can do as you wish. As said above it would be a complex system and annoying…

I think its only possible doing it with a few of servers, who got a pretty serious image. You cant handle that script with the shared database to everyone out, because if someone just adds people like he wants, that would be a big problem. Maybe just these servers, of which we know, that they are serious and dont play with that. Players > 30 per day

Regards

thats the problem, my idea would be to require some form of “application” thing, where people can post youtube videos of the hacker, their id’s and whatnot and it would have to get approved manually, the “global banlist” thing in itself would be easy as cake.

Maybe implement it in anticheese? Would be easier that way maybe

I believe Havoc was telling me something about this. He was making something like a global ban where people who are banned can be banned on other servers. I guess we now wait until he makes it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even if it is implemented into anti-cheese without some protection/auth system, somebody could modify the code on their own server to trigger “false” bans. By false bans, I mean, having people get banned by the automatic system in anti-cheese, but there aren’t actually doing anything to trigger any flags.

@Blumlaut, you could potentially allow trusted servers (your own, for example) to add their own bans automatically to the database. You could do this by issuing keys to licenses to servers that will have to pass that key to some site. The site will then check the key against the IP and allow/deny the entry. Otherwise, you could do the manual reviews from servers that aren’t allowed.

Just some thoughts.

1 Like

We done that, but there are many kiddy hackers also =(

Another option ca be not a global ban, but a DB with “collected” reportingpoints. Then every Serverowner can choose, like my example, he want gamers with categorie A;B not and only players UNTIL for example 55 Points

But you have to Imagine, that People can just add them 100 points (Reason Hacker) and its Impossible for him to join on other Servers.

Coding this ban System is done in 5 Minutes. But maybe we can do it like that, that this script is only for trusted servers, as i said: 30 Players per day. These servers have to apply to get the script or the access to write into the database

Why the hell am I on that list?! I was a damm Dev on your Server! That’s exactly why a System like that wouldn’t work. You put people that you don’t like on that list!

And on the other list (google my steam id) https://pastebin.com/imuSbfPa there are even the IP adresses of the People. You do realize that’s actually illegal in Germany right?

And all of that was my Idea. You just steal the idea’s… Nice, well done.

Ergo, just don’t bother. FiveM does not need a global ban system, because autismos will find a way to abuse it and get innocent players banned for petty reasons.

I mean you can just have it so they can only read the global banlist and cant post to it. Also that might require 2 banlist, 1 global and 1 server sided.

Hey I’m sorry to interject but I just downloaded FiveM and got on the RottenV:R Server#1 and there was a modder that kept blowing everyone up and somehow made it look like I killed 30k zombies. This guy Eclipse accused me of being the hacker and banned me. How is that even right? I don’t know how to appeal this. I just wanted to play on their server :frowning: