Search for developer - making seriously rp

hello so i decided to open a RP server. a seriously Roleplay server.

i search for developer who can build things from scratch.

With my mind and the knowledge of the programmer we can pick up a real roleplay server

what i am offer to the dev? :slight_smile:
50% of the donation.
accsess for the dedi server and anything else

so why join me and no others?
i am a 20 years old i started play Gta since SA:MP 6 years of playing RP in 2013 i own the some of communitys in my country everytime it was succsess i put all my money in and all my brain to the project.
i am not afraid about not getting bigger cuz with the time we will get bigger than we think :slight_smile:
anyway if you want hear more leave something that i can contact you.

Contact me on discord FilipMB#4507

searching for a backup developer show me your works before please. i dont deal with kids that say they know how to dev and then they dont even know

Add me on Discord ImTheRealFAXES#5900

there is more people who are srsly and want make the project up

I am pretty sure you’re are not allowed to pay for developers on FiveM?? saying “50% of Donation” You trying to say that 50% of the donations go to paying for the developer over the server costs? or they get 50% off donating to the server…

50% of donation go to the developer thats the deal if i am not allowed to do that then no one will come and make a real community of roleplay.
i tired of all these 12 years old kids that open rp servers every 3days.
so i decided to give money from donation to make a good community.

but anyway. if is not allowed then i cant do anything about that.

The solution to too many people opening roleplay communities is not to try to open another roleplay community. Might I recommend joining an existing one, not run by a 12 year old, rather than trying to start one without a developer?

As for the donation, the FiveM Terms of Service prohibits people from making a profit from FiveM, so that means you can’t pay a developer for working on a server.

okay got you. so i cant pay for a dev?

No you can not its against the ToS.

Pretty much.

you can msg me @ Jeff S#1851

Its against tos to make money off of fivem. Coding for fivem in my opinion is different and i’m no lawyer but im pretty sure coding for a open source project and making money is just freelance and would be acceptable by law. either way in fivem’s eyes no one can make money but them when for the longest time only people updating the repo was the community. it went something like 6 months with no linux update. which is the reason i used a stripped down custom client and server version of fivem.

up !!