Scripting Error when joining server

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?: Newest
Up to date?: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?: Steam
Steam/CD/Social Club?:Steam
Windows version?: 10.0.15063
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?: yes
Error screenshot (if any): http://imgur.com/a/EjKwi
System specifications: Good
What did you do to get this issue?: Nothing
What server did you get this issue on?: Mine
CitizenFX.log file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/51xnixll4psibxq/CitizenFX.log?dl=0
.dmp files/report IDs: Not sure what this is

Ok I am trying to start my server. And i got everything working on my server, and it shows up and it loads. However At the very end I get a error on my server saying scripting error (screenshot above)

I have aslo done the run.cmd like it says.

C:>cd FXServer

C:\FXServer>run.cmd +exec server.cfg

Thanks for any help

Failed to execute thread: server/host_lock.lua:25: attempt to compare number with nil

whatever is in your host_lock.lua line 25 you can’t compare a number to a nil value.

I have to different ones here they are both start at line 25

1:

If GetHostId() >= 1 then
        if GetPlayerLastMsg(GetHostId()) < 1000 then
            TriggerClientEvent('sessionHostResult', source, 'conflict')

return
        end
    end

2:

if GetHostId() then
        if GetPlayerLastMsg(GetHostId()) < 1000 then
            TriggerClientEvent('sessionHostResult', source, 'conflict')

return
        end
    end

Have you checked to see what hostid returns. maybe you need to to tonumber(GetHostId()). I have never used that native.

Yea same here i dont know

Have you tried printing out the value it returns?

newest fivem update seem to be fucking up server scripts

Nope don’t know How to do that

Dang really stupid fivem if they kept the old system then none of this would happen

Actually, the old system was just as bad as this one lol. People just aren’t used to making scripts for a good system :smiley:. The old system was actually worse than this when it first was released so.

1 Like

If this was the old system there would be no build artifacts that you could downgrade to. Speaking of that, just downgrade if the latest server is broke for you.

1 Like

Ok and that should work? Do you kniwnwhag the problem is?

Ok I upgraded to the newest version if the server and no help. Any other suggeations?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.