Screenshot

Hi,

Add the ability to make screen captures of the game is to save them to different format (JPG, PNG, BMP).

Like Gui.takeScreenshot of ■■■■■■.

and iit is stored on computer of the p^layer ( sounds logic but just want to confirm)

Already possible with the GTA photo natives, I’m not sure what else you’d want (why different formats?) or why you’d want this.

See what this resource does:

2 Likes

It’s a format is not exploitable. You need software to be able to read them.

Being able to take screenshots is to save them directly in a good format and to be able to do what you want with them.

For example taking photos with the phone and being able to recover them easily.

If I want to make a real phone and publish the photo to everyone, I can not do it now.

I saw that on ■■■■■■■ we could do this easily.

I tried to do it in javascript (NUI), but I can not capture the games :frowning:

What? What do you mean, exploitable? You need software for BMP/JPG/PNG files too. Renaming the GTA V photos to .jpg works fine as well.

No, being able to take screenshots is being able to take screenshots. You can do whatever you want with them anyway.

Yes, you can though? You can easily rename the file to .jpg or if even that is too hard you can use a photo viewer tool as linked in that topic to convert it, and then ‘publish the photo to everyone’ as well.

Since the game I can not recover the images.

Rename the files do not work, unable to read the file.

Right.