[DEPRACATED] Scene Menu Traffic Policer

Everyone can open this menu… so i made a check that only police can open it.

Awesome! And what can I do to help?

can you make the check better, because now when i make someone police, he must relog to use this menu

Ah sure, I can look into it. Can you send me what you have done so far?

Would be cool for a ace perm, or steamid/ip config for pub servers

Is there a way to change it so i can type /scenemaker cuz i don’t want to have it on a button to open it up

@123LladdCae Its possible only used this menu Mechanic, Ems and Police?

If you scroll up, you can see a few comments I responded to about restricting the menu to certain peds if that helps. I’m not too familiar with ESX functionality and all that, so I can’t help with that too much sorry.

I’m going to work on an update as of posting this reply to allow much much more configuration via a config.lua file that will include functionality for both of these questions and more! Keep an eye out either tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I finish it.

v2.0.0 RELEASED:

• Added config.lua
  • Allowed IP Whitelisting
  • Allowed Ped Whitelisting
  • Allowed SteamID Whitelisting
  • Allowed the configuration of activation (Custom Commands and keys)
  • Added automatic version checker!
1 Like

Is their a way to disable the mouse moving in the submenus? I have tried looking to disable it but the code only allows you to disable it while in the TrafficMenu not the PropMenu or the SpeedMenu.

Thank you so much everyone for all of your support! It’s been amazing so far, and so many of you have brought forward suggestions and questions. Keep it up! I’m amazed by the download count I have.

v3.0.0 RELEASED:

• You can now add/remove/change the objects you can spawn easily through the config file!
  • You can now configure the speed and radius options easily through the config file!
  • You can now disable the traffic announcement that appears in chat!
  • Lots of optimization.
  • Code generally just tidied a little.
  • Mouse control disabled on submenus (Stops the spazzy screen)
  • Fixed version script (Woopsie)

To-Do:

• Add ESX permissions support
1 Like

v3.0.1 RELEASED:

• Fixed disabling announcement still broadcasting ‘false’ to server. Sorry!
1 Like

Is there a way to change it from keybinds to a chat command. For example, i want the chat command to be “/leoscene”. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

Everytime the server starts up we get this error -

Error running system event handling function for resource scenemenu: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @scenemenu/versioncheck.lua:11: attempt to compare two nil values stack traceback: @scenemenu/versioncheck.lua:11: in function 'checkVersion' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:320: in upvalue 'handler' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

Is there a way we can fix this?

I am having the same issue!

I set it to “Command” and it works fine!

It only gave me the error with the “Key” “Command” should work just fine!

This functionality is a part of the latest version in the config file :slight_smile:

I’ll have a look into it, thank you for letting me know!

Ok, replace your versioncheck.lua with the following file. It shouldn’t have stopped the resource from working at all, just an issue with the versionchecker! :smiley:

versioncheck.lua (1.0 KB)

1 Like