SAPRP | Looking for High Ranking staff | Hiring High Ranks! | Custom Scripts / Cars / Peds | New Well Established Community

Hello Everyone, Just a quick Disclaimer. I will get my friend to edit these nicely as I ain’t the best at doing so.

We are currently In need of staff members for all of our departments, We have only recently started advertising and our server is completely finished (just a few tweaks here and there…)

The Departments we are looking to hire for: Need High ranking officials for all!
Los Santos Police Department
Blaine County Sheriff Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol Need a Superintendent
Los Santos Fire and Rescue Need a battalion Chief

There are still loads of places to be filled as we only have a few department heads
So come quickly before they are gone

Please join these
Teamspeak: 185.193.37.229
Application:Application

There is already an topic for this server:

Server bazaar rules state that their should only one topic per server at all times.

You already have a topic in the #server-development:server-bazaar section. Please include all advertisements, developer requests, information, etc. in ONE topic. You are able to edit previous posts to include new or modified information by clicking the pencil icon. If you would like to return your post to the top of the list, you can reply to the original topic to bump it. Please do not create any additional topics.