Sandy Shores Tow Yard [YMAP] [UPDATED]

Disclaimer Do NOT reupload this mod without permission! Please credit me.

Hello, its ya boy CodyTheDev! This is my first map mod I have created so bare with me. I literally just started making maps 1 hour ago… Anyways I thought since I haven’t seen any Tow Yards or Impound Lots made in Sandy; I would do one! So here it is… Please read the read me! It will make your life a lot easier.

What have I added…

• Working Gate
  • Working Lights
  • Street Signs
  • Added a few trees

This is the first map mod I’ve made. It wont be perfect… Please give positive feed back as this is my first map mod, and will encourage me to create more!

TowYard.zip (4.5 KB)

How To Install:

GTA 5 SP/LSPDFR - Go to (mods) - update - x64 - dlcpacks - custom_maps - dlc.rpf - x64 - levels - gta5 - _citye - maps - custom_maps.rpf

FiveM - Dedicated Server [VPS] and Home Hosted

Instructions 1

1. Download the TowYard.zip
  2. Unzip the file onto your desktop
  3. Simply move the folder to your resources folder within your server.
  4. add the following lines to your config
    start TowYard
  5. Head up to Sandy.
    6 Enjoy

Instructions 2

1. Download the TowYard.zip
  2. Unzip the file onto your desktop
  3. Keep the same line of text you added to the server.cfg
  4. Enjoy
Screen Shots

Any bugs you experience please leave a comment below and also like.
Anything you think you would like added leave a comment.
Thanks

1 Like

what??? you cannot ask for money to make maps for fivem…

Its donations Im not demanding money for it.

1 Like

What do your donations cover? What is your monthly overhead?

1 Like
Don’t try to make money off FiveM. Not even your game services. Covering costs incurred from
third parties (server rent, product licensing, …) is fine, however any additional profit (including
‘donations’ other than to cover immediate costs) is not

from the TOS

1 Like

Nice ! Loving the look of this

Don’t try to make money off FiveM. Not even your game services. Covering costs incurred from
third parties (server rent, product licensing, …) is fine, however any additional profit (including
‘donations’ other than to cover immediate costs) is not

I have to pay for my FiveM server which is 17$ a month and I dont have a job so its it not good trying to earn alittle bit of money for my sleepless hours put into this?

1 Like

nice insults kid, this script though isn’t related to your server and it costs nothing for you to run.

Your time spent is not overhead. You can get a job… try it.

The most you can take for donations PER MONTH then is $17.00… anymore then that is profit.

I removed the paypal link, please read the ToS before posting anything like this next time.

:mascot:

1 Like

Thank you. < 20 Charrs >

Thank you! I hope to release more in the near by future.

Huh? 20 Characters >

Map editor - <20 chars>

Muddy_CreeO1 im so sorry LOL ! I was trying to contact you, so i sent to you a private message and idk why i put this msg here (he wasnt for your topics sorry xD)

Thank Y’all for 200 Downloads! A newer verison is coming soon! Possibly today sometime!

2 Likes

Update: Added User Friendly FiveM Install!!

Why do i feel there is more to this i can never get shit to work i know im not that stupid i have about 100 in this and deleted and restarted because i messed up lol not im trying to pay for someone to install alot lol