⭐ [π—˜π—¦π—«] 𝗦𝗔𝗑 𝗔𝗑𝗗π—₯π—˜π—”π—¦ π—¨π—‘π—œπ—§π—˜π—— π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—˜π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—¬ -- Server Closed, Thank You For Playing

SCREENSHOTS:

Click Me!

:star2: Our number one priority was always player satisfaction. Thank you for playing on San Andreas United Roleplay! :star2:

-SAURP Staff Team
2 Likes

RP’s been great recently, and we’re eager to develop a community playerbase! We’d love for you to join us!

2 Likes

Honestly Love this community, everyone is so welcoming and happy for me to be there!

3 Likes

Been on the server for a while, truly my favorite server of all time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This a good sever,and i love it

1 Like

This is a realy good sever and i love the staff is grate and take it very good

Honestly the server itself is okay but the owners on the server o used to be really good friends with I was apparently banned for advertizing another server without any evidence and I was just banned without my knowledge I came back online just to see me gone from the server I’m not going to advertise my server that I have now started but I just hope they fix what’s going on

1 Like

p nice server. friendly and welcoming community. i recommend

1 Like

I develop for this server, it is brilliant. Friendly staff there to help you all of the time and big roleplays on everyday, highly recommend.

1 Like

bump bump bump

still love the server,
more and more
day by day

1 Like

This is a truly amazing community. i came into this community not too long ago ind in the short time ive been here i have seen more respect and friendliness from both the staff and players than i have in my almost 2 years playing fivem. the staff on this server are so friendly and they take time to show respect for their server and the players who come on, ii recommend this server to anyone who wants to have a satisfying RP experience but also to players who want to meet new people. this is honestly the best community of people i have ever seen both on fivem and in my personal life. the staff have truly done an amazing job and i hope to see the server grow more and more

1 Like

One off the best servers around due to its staff base and welcoming player base!

2 Likes

I gotta say, my time here was great. The administration cares about what you want and how you feel. The role players are seasoned and experienced, with great knowledge of when their characters should win/lose.

Although I may not play here, this server deserves your attention. Hell, I’d keep playing here myself but, considering I’ve killed off my most prized character and the college life (β€œstudying” and β€œtalking” to hot girls) has taken priority, I no longer have the time.

1 Like

We’re going to miss you man, thanks for being there for us when we needed a home while building our own. Shoutout to your server, back when it was San Andreas Life, and now as it lives on as Alias Social. You guys were an inspiration.

Hippitty Hoppitty Imma Bump this Property!!!

Join this server dammit!!! Best RP anywhere!!!

Quality over Quantity

1 Like

EUP has been added to our server, so LEOs and Civilians have every chance to look their best :slight_smile:

THIS SERVER IS THE BOMB DIGGITY! I appreciate everything the staff do to make sure the community is happy and that they keep in touch with every member to the best of their ability!

Fortunate son begins to play

+rep great server, good rp, love it

+rep amazing staff players and LEO

Amazing Server, Professional Staff and nice Owners!