San Andreas United Roleplay [] Custom CAD/MDT [] New Community! [] Whitelisted Police/Sheriff/EMS [] Whitelisted Pilot/Helmsman [] Lambda Menu [] Ownable Properties [] Custom Cars/Boats/Weapons/Aircraft [] Mature Community/Staff []

roleplay
police
menu
server
airplanes

Welcome to San Andreas United Roleplay!

We invite you to join our great, brand new roleplaying community! We are a tight and fun-loving group of roleplayers that want to have a unique RP experience!

SAURP IP: 185.249.196.78:32000

SAURP Discord: https://discord.gg/frp7EbM

SOME PICTURES!

So, why should I choose you guys over all the other servers on FiveM?

• We are a new menu-based roleplay server here to help you roleplay the way you want to.

• Our head staff has hundreds of hours of server managing/roleplaying experience, and are dedicated to hosting a server with a good balance of fun and professionalism.

• We have an attentive and mature staff team that will respond to your requests and suggestions pretty quickly. Our staff is friendly and always looking to help, and we welcome new server suggestions.

• We have spent nearly a month working on this server every day to make it just right for our wonderful players and friends.

• We put good roleplay over the technical stuff! Truly, we just want people to have fun through good RP.

Why use a menu instead of ESX?

We take pride in allowing players to RP freely without the chore of grinding jobs for money. We manage owned properties through our discord server! Using the Lambda menu on our server allows anyone to make interesting and unique situations that couldn’t be created with a plain-old ESX economy. This way, everyone has the tools needed to make interesting RP.

Our Departments

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Los Santos Police Department

Los Angeles Medical/Fire Department (In Development)

What jobs do you offer?

Be a trucker! Be a mechanic! Be an underwater basket weaver! Your imagination is the limit. We love seeing your creativity in action!

For those interested in law enforcement and emergency services, we have open positions for First Responders and Pilots we are always looking to fill!

Features:

• Custom BCSO vehicle liveries made by our own texture developer

• Custom map edits

• F5 Police interaction menu (cuffing, dragging, etc.)

*Tons of customization in each department

Allowing various teams, gangs, and criminal groups to form makes for dynamic and interesting server lore, so we hope to see some form as new players arrive!

Extra Features:

• Minimalist HUD for good screenshots and immersion

• Ownable Properties

• Wonderful and complex discord

• Amazing and expansive set of emotes

• Custom gun replaces

• Hand-selected civilian vehicles (No crazy supercars or overpowered tuner cars :wink: )

If you have any questions, feel free to DM us!

Our discord is always open for questions! ! :slight_smile:

Our number one priority will always be player satisfaction. Thanks for your time, and we hope to see you on San Andreas United Roleplay!

-SAURP Staff Team

RP’s been great recently, and we’re eager to develop a community playerbase! We’d love for you to join us!

We’ve got awesome new state police vehicles! Check them out today :slight_smile:

BUMP! Now with a picture included!

New vehicles have been added, many of them are older, if that’s you’re thing, come see em :slight_smile:

New vehicles in the sheriff fleet!

BumpBump**** image

Lil bump, yuh

Patrols have been good! Come check us out!

More and more traffic, day by day!

And some extra pictures

Honestly Love this community, everyone is so welcoming and happy for me to be there!

Been on the server for a while, truly my favorite server of all time :slight_smile:

This a good sever,and i love it

This is a realy good sever and i love the staff is grate and take it very good

bump! Happy new years to all!

The most ridiculous game of baseball ever played

Patrols are frequent! Always looking to have you around :slight_smile:

Honestly the server itself is okay but the owners on the server o used to be really good friends with I was apparently banned for advertizing another server without any evidence and I was just banned without my knowledge I came back online just to see me gone from the server I’m not going to advertise my server that I have now started but I just hope they fix what’s going on

p nice server. friendly and welcoming community. i recommend

I develop for this server, it is brilliant. Friendly staff there to help you all of the time and big roleplays on everyday, highly recommend.