San Andreas Thin Line RP | Custom DOJ Uniforms | DOJ Modles | HSG Modles | !Public!

roleplay
police
cadmdt
goodrp
doj-vehicles

UPDATE: We have currently opened recruitment again! We’ve gone through the process of making some much-needed changes to our community and the roleplay systems. We had been interested in doing this and now that we’ve garnered some support and members, we have been working through this process. We are currently in the process of creating a custom framework, however, we’d definitely like to bring on some more script/software developers to assist alongside our current team. Contact us directly through Discord for inquiries! (We’d like to see some C# developers as well, as that’s what the framework will be coded in.)

Welcome to the San Andreas Thin Line RP Community! We are a new and constantly evolving roleplay community looking for new members to come and join us. We offer a variety of different departments for you to choose from and we’re sure you’ll love everything else we have to offer.

:no_entry_sign:WE ARE PUBLIC JOIN ARE DISCORD FOR MORE INFO!:no_entry_sign:
Join Our Discord: https://discord.gg/F9bSQ8B
Age Requirement: 12 Years Old

What Is San Andreas Thin Line RP??
San Andreas Thin Line RP is a serious, yet enjoyable Grand Theft Auto: V community based on Civilian and Law Enforcement roleplay with an emphasis on realism, structure, and persistence. We have recently opened and currently looking for new members to fill our ranks. Our leadership is built of former Department of Justice Administration members who are seeking new beginnings with a different take on roleplay. Our community currently has a full development team, 2 dedicated servers, several departments, customized CAD/MDT system, custom vehicle packs and we are constantly working on new ways to enhance the experience of our members. We are truly looking to be the new industry standard!

What Does San Andreas Thin Line RP have to offer?
The San Andreas Thin Line community looks to offer all of our members a roleplay experience that they’ve never had before. We are a very structured community that aims to create an immersive and rewarding environment for dedicated individuals looking to help us become something better and better. We want to show people an enjoyable experience while allowing for a seamless display of realistic Civilian and Law Enforcement roleplay to come alive.

Features of SATL:
→ We encourage you to look through these for clarification of what our community has to offer. :slight_smile:

2 Dedicated Servers
2 Full TeamSpeak Servers
Development Team
Law Enforcement Scripts
Civilian Scripts
Fire & EMS Scripts
Dedicated Website
Constantly Evolving UI/GUI Systems
Non-Invasive Script System
Customized CAD/MDT System
Web-based Servers (i.e LiveMap, etc.)
Multiple Departments to Apply for.
Experienced and Dedicated Leadership
Custom Vehicle Packs (We have BRAND NEW custom vehicle models!)
Custom Pedestrian Models / Server Sided EUP
Civilian Businesses
Dedicated Recruitment Department
Fluid Chain of Command System
Organized Media Team
Active Members / 32 Player Patrols Every Day!
MOST Realistic Roleplay on FiveM

958975bb1aa27d59fcb98db0512ccd13a5cff6dd_2_690x387

ezgif-5-1023d15f272d%20(1) 20180628024035_12

website is downnnnn .

Socal means southern California and san andreas is a made up state sooooo this does not add up…

try now
(20 characters)

i understand that but my meaning of SoCal Is Not That Its Just Kind Of Called SoCalled SanAndreasRP

Wink Wink
Website Is UP!

So is this community base off of doj as your website ranking is a exact copy of the ones on the doj website good wat to be different from other community.

nope we just have the same website diffrent theme diffrent members diffrent logos

:dagger:
dagger
:dagger:

Yes but you copped their ranking for police take a look at your website lspd page and then take a look at the doj one then get back to me after you see that you copped them

i mean well that is my ranking structure

what do u mean bye dagger?

I get that but you did not change it one bit you just took it off their website and no edits to it lol

SC CAN you look at pms

okay im going to look in a second

@FAXES @dibzer

Look at this random :thinking:

Ik thanks. @Discarded

I can’t believe my eyes right now… This FiveM community is a joke, people like this need to be removed.

You mean you have stolen logo’s? Please check your DM’s immediately.

These logos were made by a community freind thats what he says but ill take it down all of are platfourms