San Andreas Task Force | TeamSpeak3 and Discord I Members Needed! | Active Admin & Staff Team | Custom Vehicles & Scripts | Custom CAD/MDT I Realistic Roleplay I Come Join!

Welcome to San Andreas Task Force, we are a new community with lots of experience. We are looking to grow further as a community and a family. We are recruiting members currently so feel free to apply to one of our many departments.

ABOUT US…

Our community is open to the public and fully functional. Every Admin and Staff member has 3+ years of FiveM roleplay experience. If you are serious about wanting to join the community join the discord and fill out the application!

MEET OUR ADMINS…

Director - Fred J.

Deputy Director - Ryan H.

Asst. Deputy Director - Preston H.

--------------------------------

Chief of Police - Riley D.

Asst. Chief of Police - Ryan M.

Sheriff - Chase N.

Chief Deputy - Dallas C.

Highway Commissioner - Brice B.

Highway Deputy Commissioner - Eli R.

Civilian Director - Chris W.

DEPARTMENTS

Los Santos Police Department - OPEN

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - OPEN

San Andreas Highway Patrol - OPEN

Los Santos Fire Department - OPEN

Communications Department - OPEN

Civilian Department - OPEN

There are many opportunities that new members could explore within their acceptance to the community. LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) is the system by which some members of society act in an organized manner to enforce the law by discovering, deterring, rehabilitating, or punishing people who violate the rules and norms of a governing society. Fire and EMS (SAFD) is the topic of helping people that are injured or seek medical attention. Communications is the critical link between the community and patrol units in the field to ensure LEO, Fire & EMS can do there jobs efficiently. Civilian Department is to create hours of endless fun for LEO, Fire / EMS, and Civilians.

OUR COMMUNITY CAN ENSURE…

A friendly environment.

A place to feel comfortable & safe.

A fully functional communications system. (Teamspeak 3 & Discord)

Active Staff and Admins

Frequent updates for new content to the FiveM server, Teamspeak and Discord.

Fully custom CAD/MDT

XBR Fire Vehicles

Custom LEO vehicles for each individual department.

Custom server scripts to ensure the most realistic experience.

OUR COMMUNITY REQUIRES…

Must be at least 15 years of age. (Exceptions Could Be Made)

Must be mature on all actions made and take full responsibility for them

Must have a legal copy of GTA V.

Must have TeamSpeak 3 & Discord

Must have a microphone.

Must have a sense of enthusiasm.

Must be active in 1 patrol a week.

Must speak English.

HOW TO JOIN US… .

Join our Discord and you will get a message with the application that you must fill out to become a member of SATF. The application will ask the following questions, Name, Email, Age, Gender, Department choice and questions about the individual.

Our Discord

Thank you for taking the time to read through about our community and what it has to offer! We hope to see you soon!
-SATF Admin Team

Duplicate of San Andreas Task Force | TeamSpeak3 and Discord I Members Needed! | Active Admin & Staff Team | Custom Vehicles & Scripts | Custom CAD/MDT I Realistic Roleplay |