San Andreas State RP | IN NEED OF NEW LEOs

Police roles

• We’re still hiring new LEOs, there are still lots of available positions to fill.
    – new thing Im just doing, if I see some good RP ill probably drop a lil bonus in.

Spring cleaning

• I’ve been fixing bugs and typos through out the server
  • Vehicle updates, We’re going to be updating a few older vehicle mods so the modkit IDs aren’t conflicting, they should have working upgrades after this.

Sound pack

• We’re working on a custom sound pack for our server. :smiley:
  • Also since the FiveM people have added the new DLC a lot of cars will have working upgrades now.
  • I have updated some vehicles to newer versions, the custom handling lines are kept btw,

Edit

• Added 4 New Vehicles
  • Updated 1 Vehicle
    – Chevrolet Bel Air 56 (Replaced with better quality mod)
  • Soundpack is on hold for a bit

LEOs Needed!

• We’ve got quite a few positions open for new people.

Higher-up positions are avaliable

• There are quite a few positions ready to get filled by people who are right for the job
    – San Andreas needs people like you.

Whitelist gone

• We have removed the whitelist from the server, It may come back in the future if the players want a more private experience.

Spring Cleaning

• Ive been doing some cleaning up of stuff, wont really effect anyone or anything im mainly doing it for ease of use when implementing new features later, I do plan to add a new /help since the current one is outdated as heck.

Slowly but surely

• Im going to be overhauling some of the servers commands so they are UI based

• besides that We’ve closed a couple departments however there are tonnes of available positions ready for LEOs to fill

Fire and EMS

• We are looking for people to fill Fire and EMS

Job Oportunities

• Taxi Drivers
  • Fire and EMS required
  • LEOs
  • Street Racing
  • Car Modshops

Business Licenses are currently on 50% Discount

FIRE AND EMS are still hiring, We’ve filled out some spots so hurry to find a placement.

Always looking for NEW LEOs

and people to do good RP, though its pretty stupid when people just go running around cop baiting so do something creative, Hijack someones cute puppy while on meth or something…
maybe street racing y’know?

QOL updates.

• Ive been recently adding UI for commands we have, mainly money related commands.

Also New vehicles, New cards being added to the server will slow down.

• Our server backup takes far too long these days

more QOL updates, here are a couple random screenshots of a 1969 Dodge Charger w/upgrades

• Ive been sorting out some of the UI things
  • Soon Ill be replacing our server side menu with another NUI thing.

UI bits

• Ive been progressively converting things to ui instead of just commands
    – so far
    — PM/Text
    — Banking
    — Balance checking
    — Transfering money or cash
    — Server sided menu will be converted to what you see below, emotes/animations/quick bits e.g delete vehicle/hands up.

More cars!

• this time the police get a new car

General improvements

• Ive been working on cleaning up stuff, for some odd reason our original police pack was causing some crashes for only me but I couldent tell if it did to anyone else, either way, unacceptable therefore I fixed it :slight_smile:

• Anyway we’re hoping to finish working on our own police pack.

Nu Skins!

BCSO got some new skins, LSPD will be getting some in the future too.

Vehicle Trailer #03

• This one shows of a few sheriff cars and a couple more civ vehicles.

STILL LOOKING FOR LEOs

• We’re still looking for good RP’ing LEOs so if you think you are good at RP join our server and contact one of the officers incharge.
    – (its easier to join our TS and hang out in the tags/help channel till a admin spots you)

hmm…

• I may add a gokart, besides that we are STILL looking for LEOs.

GoKart

• We’ve added the aforementioned gokart.

spring cleaning

• Me + tired = buggy resources, Ive fixed everything related to being alowed to cheat money in.
  • fixed some of the banking things, they had issues updating your name/balance.