San Andreas State Roleplay | Public | Active Admins | Custom Scripts / cars / Online Cad | Willing to add more cars in

fire
roleplay
cad
police
civilian

Who are we?

San Andreas State Roleplay was started January 1st of 2018 after members of the Public servers got sick of trollers and failrp. Decided that they were tired of this and started are own server. We were tired of the lack of proper leadership and wanted a place for people from all over to experience a different style of fivem roleplay server.

San Andreas State Roleplay prides itself on it’s uniqueness. A lot of FiveM communities want to copy Department of Justice community or other big servers. San Andreas State Roleplay has development team working on custom scripts for the server and an active admin team always having a look for better scripts and vehicles to add to the server.

We are also very friendly and work with anyone who does not reside in the United States. We do not discriminate anyone based on sex, orientation, race or anything else. San Andreas State Roleplay does not have a age limitation. We still want to talk to you if you are not age limit, and maybe we can work something out.

Who are the owners?

San Andreas State Roleplay is led by Kevin S. and Jordan C. , both of whom have been in servers and other, smaller communities. As of this writing, San Andreas State Roleplay is proud to have Members rolling and and helping us grow, all of whom bring their own unique roleplay styles and make the roleplay exceptional for all cops, fire/ems and civilians.

San Andreas State Roleplay has the following departments open:
Police
Fire/Rescue
Civilian Operation
Communications

Enough of me talking though. San Andreas State Roleplay is looking for all individuals to join. We have a lot of positions open, but we will not give you a position based on previous communities or experience. We are working hard to prove are selfs and make sure we make the community the way we wont and are members want i. Feel free to join are discord and get to learn more about the community and maybe become a full time member here. Discord: https://discord.gg/6PsCcj74 or on are website at https://sas-rp.weebly.com/

Nice commmunity, friendly behaviour. +Rep Must join guys.

+rep Must join I reccomend it

OP requested