Head of LEO Department/High Command member looking for a community

Hello, I’m looking for a new community to join, i have over 5 years of experience as a Law Enforcement Agency high command member (including department head) and I am looking to come back to roleplaying after a few months of absence I took to relax.

What I have to offer:

• Highly realistic and detail oriented approach to law enforcement.
  • Attention to detail every step of the way.
  • Focus on the right spots, avoiding policies that influence bad behavior.
  • Maturity and dedication through and through.
  • Experience leading departments, sub divisions and communities.
  • Over 5 years of FiveM experience, mainly in Law Enforcement.
  • Knowledge and experience modifying and creating assets for EUP packs.

What I’m looking for in communities:

• Dedication to realism while RP-ing.
  • Trust in high command and department heads.
  • EUP.
  • Custom vehicles (not a deal breaker, we can work on those).
  • Friendly but serious RP.
  • Dedicated and fair Staff team that sets rules and does not break them.

If you want to contact me the best way would be to add and DM me on discord
My Discord: redoX#2930

Bump.

Hello, we are looking for a Chief of Police on our server, would love to talk to you if you would like to come and discuss what experiences you have, our discord is discord.gg/CQEw87z

Looking to fill up this with good cops !!

bump,

Update: Added Discord to the list of things i have prepared

Bump.

Bump.

How’s it going!

Aeon Roleplay is in the process of launching a custom framework “SeriousRP” FiveM Server.

We’re currently building staff teams and whitelist roles ready to launch the server in the coming weeks; development is complete and we can’t wait to get peoples stories started.

We pride ourselves on our community lead server, meaning we implement things that our community wants to see. My dedicated staff team will always ensure the integrity of RP is maintained and abuse of power will never be an issue.

Our members have extremely high-quality RP which will be reflected throughout all encounters you have in the city, we encourage everyone who plays to let themselves go and really get stuck into the world of RP.

Check it out Today and maybe come have an Early look into the next “Big Thing”!

bump.

Check us out, I have 2 leo departments that need someone to run it. We have a fivepd server and an esx server. We are a South Carolina based server from cars to uniforms and citations.

bump.

would love to talk to you i tried to add you on discord but it says your not accepting friend requests
my discord is Born2hunt1738#7336

Thanks for letting me know, i’ll fix the issue now, i added you

Bump.

If you like FivePD based, come check us out. We are brand new and growing more everyday! Purple Sky Roleplay