San Andreas State Role Play | CAD/MDT | Open Staff Positions | Whitelisted | CLOSED Temp

Any high up LSPD positions waiting?

1 Like

We have a Chief of Police. But if you complete a interview, you can ask the chief yourself. But I know he is looking for like Corporals, and Sergeants. But maybe he will work with you :smiley:

1 Like

LSPD is indeed a good department to join

1 Like

A FTO actually reviewed your application, I actually was reading it earlier.

1 Like

Looking for a experienced Civilian Director , if you are however interested in the position. Please fill out a normal application. And to be Civilian Director, you must be at least a Civilian in a previous community!

• Also we are looking for a experienced Dispatch Director.

Forgot to add, we will help with making the SOP & Roster.

2 Likes

Sadly I have stuff to do with my life, School etc. I would love to put in an application but I wouldnt be able to take an interview or training till about the end of may. If I put in an application can someone have a look and if accepted understand my problems?
Thank You
Cody C

1 Like

Yes. Just request a time extension on it :smiley:

1 Like

If you get accepted. Just request a time extension on it, just put when you will be back. A FTO will respond which can take up too 24 hours.

1 Like

Not mean’t for a bump

But recently we have decided that all departments will get custom vehicles, I forgot to add this in my post the other night. So I apologize for the bump that I did on my post.

1 Like

Are you looking for developers ?

2 Likes

I am A Experienced dispatch director, i was in midwest, as a senior dispatch and i was dispatch director in about 4 other servers.

1 Like

Yes. We currently have 1, but we can always use another :smiley:

1 Like

We would love to have you!

1 Like

Hello, i have applied on your website as i am also a bit of a Roleplayer as well

2 Likes

Alrighty :smiley:

(20 Characters)

1 Like

alright is there a teamspeak ip you would like me to connect to?

1 Like

You have to complete a interview before connecting to one. Our interview TS got shutdown, and our Main ts is getting upgraded at the moment.

1 Like

how do i do an interview?

1 Like
  • Make a account on the website

• Go to recruit applications and fill out the questions in full detail

• If you get accepted it will notfiy you, then if you get accepted you join the interview Discord

• After you complete your interview then you receive the Discord information. We would normally
    send the TS info, but our TS is getting upgraded.

1 Like

Hey what is the age limit? I am 15 and have a LOT of experience but dont know if I will be accepted with my age.

2 Likes