San Andreas State Role Play | CAD/MDT | Open Staff Positions | Whitelisted | CLOSED Temp

Still looking for a Sheriff! Just be over the age of 13.

1 Like

LSPD Fleet

2 Likes

Could you please calm down with the bumps, I really don’t see the need to post a picture after a couple minutes after the last post. Please do note if you do so that it will appear in everyone’s “latest” feed.

Next time either wait atleast 24 hours after the last post or merge you post with the existing one.

2 Likes

Night time is the best time

Still recruiting for a Sheriff!

2 Likes

Website is basically just a C&P of DOjrp.com

((Keep up the good work))

1 Like

stil looking for department heads?

1 Like

Yes sir.
(20 characters)

1 Like

I got an interview however I now can’t see the forum post that gives me the interview teamspeak IP. Which I kinda need lol, says I don’t have permission.

2 Likes

Alright thanks man. Probably just a hiccup lol

1 Like

we are still looking for department heads!

Join up and apply!

1 Like

New FD Truck and much more!

We are still looking for dept. heads

3 Likes

Picture Day!

1 Like

Mike W. got the sheriff position, congrats dude!

We are still looking for fire, communications, and civilian directors! Please apply now

3 Likes

Come on guys, hop on! Its a friendly server

3 Likes

CAD IS being released tomorrow… Get your applications in!

1 Like

Still recruiting for the following positions:

• Communications Director
  • Civilian Director
  • Sheriff Supervisors (Sergeant, etc)
  • SASP Captain (Sector Commander Position)
1 Like

** not meant for a bump **

For everyone trying to join we understand the security check has been an issue. Because it has caused such a problem we temporarily disabled it, but there is still a lot of security.

Another update… Security has been fixed and you all are able to apply on the website. If you still have issues please contact myself via discord

Hyped#5865

1 Like

Not mean’t for a bump

We do have ourself a Developer now. So be foward to seeing custom scripts, etc.

1 Like

Guys, I am telling you now, SAS:RP is one of the best communities out there, the Director’s are the nicest people I have ever met, there is friendly staff, we have some custom cars, and all that good stuff, but guys I am telling you SAS:RP is the place to be!

2 Likes