San Andreas Public Works RP! | Custom Cars & CAD/MDT | Serious RP | Active Staff | All Departments!

Welcome to San Andreas Public Works Roleplay, I am pleased to say that we are looking for new people to become members of our community,
We are a brand new community on FiveM (GTAV), that wishes to make roleplay fun and enjoyable and make it the best server there is to play on. We have a wide selection of departments that any new member could join.

Departments we offer
Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Fire Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
Civilan
Communications Department

We offer:
A friendly environment to be in.
A fully functional server to play on.
A fully functional Discord server.
Active and friendly staff members
Frequent updates for new content.

Must be at least 13 years of age.
Must be mature on all actions made and take full responsibility for them
Must have a legal copy of GTAV.
Must have Discord
Must have a working microphone (no echo)
Must have a sense of enthusiasm.
Must have the dedication to play on the server at least 3 times a week, attend required training sessions and community/ department meetings.
Must speak and write fluent English.

How To Join SAPW:

1. Join the interview discord server https://discord.gg/866BmSC
  2. Fill out an application
  3. You will hear back from us about your application and have an interview date
  4. Attend your department training

Our FiveM server is open to the public during the time of community members being in school and work, once enough members are on it is changed to private.
If you are serious about wanting to join the community visit the given information above and apply.

Looking forward to seeing you in the community!

John H.
SAPW Owner

Hey there folks! I’m from a friendly server, not here to advertise, i am just here to say @Pkpeanutz was @ing people on our discord to get them to come here, that’s not very sportsmanlike eh? That’s kind of a cuck move. Just wanted to let the fine people of the server know that this is what this dude is doing, i don’t know if all of the staff are doing this but if they are, i would just like to say that they are being childish. I hope the owner sees this and deals with it accordingly. I would love to see SAPW on the fiveM server lists with full numbers one day, brings more people to a community i just wish to see grow. Have a nice day fellas!
when i brought it up to him he blocked me
also have proof if anyone needs it :smiley: