Mod please remove thx

ok nice can i be a dev?

Sure come on are teanspeak and talk with the staff team !

i will be on there tommorww

MAIN RP TRAINNING TOMRROW!!! https://sanandreaspdrp.com/index.php?/calendar/event/23-mandatory-training-be-there-or-get-demoted/

EUP Now in server!!! Join now : www.sanandreaspdrp.com

Just a C&P of SOSA

Not sure how that is copy and pasted. Looks nothing alike. Yes they have the same format just as pretty much every other post.

Features
Features in the server:

Menu-Based
32 Player Slots
Daily Updates, and Development.
Police Menu (Comes with Cuff, Drag, Force Player In Vehicle, and More!)
Custom Cop Cars!
Kick/ban
Speedometer Script
Hands up Script
Working Radar Script
Time sync
Vehicle Damage Script

^ from SOSA

Wow. A feature list. I’ve seen over 50+ with ones.

A C&P of the one SOSA uses. I’m gonna end this now for less drama on forums

What ever you want to think

Out of curiosity why was my post linked here, and what does …

… mean?

EDIT: After reviewing it, It’s just a similar layout, it’s probably based of the structure, but I guess it’s re-wrote other than:

&

&

Tbh, I doubt nothing will happen even if it was flagged. I would just appreciate it to put it into your own words rather than changing “Discord” to “TeamSpeak”. :confused:

New Update Looking for high ranks in PD HP and more!!!

Hi I am jammal One of the directors we are looking for Youtubers So if you wanna apply come and join www.sanandreaspdrp.com
ts.sanandreaspdrp.com
We need youtubers and members so if you wanna join you found us!!!

WE ARE OPENING HIGH POSITIONS TO ALL THAT QUALIFY! PLEASE JOIN TEAMSPEAK FOR MORE INFO

DEPARTMENTS INCLUDED

• = POLICE DEPARTMENT RANKS = -
    PD - Major
    PD - Captain
    PD - Lieutenant
    PD - Master Sergeant
    PD - Sergeant

• = SHERIFF DEPARTMENT RANKS = -
    SD - Under Sheriff
    SD - Colonel
    SD - Major
    SD - Captain

• = FIRE DEPARTMENT RANKS = -
    FD - Assistant Fire Chief
    FD - Battalion Chief
    FD - Captain
    FD - Lieutenant

• = CIV DEPARTMENT RANKS = -
    Civilian Director
    Civilian Dep. Direcetor
    Civilian Supervisor
    Senior Civilian

• = DISPATCH DEPARTMENT RANKS = -
    Dispatch Director
    Dispatch Deputy Director
    Dispatch Supervisor

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT US AT WWW.SANANDREASPDRP,COM OR TEAMSPEAK TS.SANANDREASPDRP.COM

SAPDRP PURGE EVENT TONIGHT!!!
ts.sanandreaspdrp.com
This is open to all people members or not! Bring your friends and let’s kill some people.

This is not a drill. This is the commencement of the 1st annual SAPDRP Purge! All crime including murder will be legal from Saturday, July 6th @ 7 PM until the purge concludes at 11pm. There are a very limited amount of rules for this as we try to make it as open as possible without repercussions.

Staff/Admins are NOT exempt from this. They can be killed just like the rest of us.

Hospitals are SAFE ZONES! Please do not kill anyone at the hospital until they are at least outside by 100’

Please, mass spawning of vehicles.

Now while we will try to make this as fun as possible for everyone, if you are caught mass killing in the hospital or spawning cars all over the place we will time you out for a moment.

Any ways you could share your purge script with me? It would be running on a french server so if you want to could I change the language?

There was no “purge” script.