San Andreas Justice | Whitelisted | Custom CAD/MDT | Server Side ELS | Working EUP | Active Members | www.sanandreasjustice.com

Join SAJ Today!
Follow us on Twitter!

Thanks to Modern Solutions we now have a new top of the line CAD which helps our role play experience immensely!

Join Us Today!

We have finally put out a short Promo Video! Click here to Check it out!

Still hiring high ranking members! Spots are running out so hurry!! We patrol Daily and are active on Teamspeak hanging out in general lounge. Come Join our family like Community!

Click here to Join!

Fire Department & Communications are actively looking for members! High ranking positions open!!!

Join Today!

Today is the day we implement ELS into our server! Still looking for high ranks within most departments!!!
Join Today

Join Us!

1 Like

SAHP assisting LSPD on a Code 5 Traffic Stop.
Join Us Here!

FIRE SERVER BRUHHH. I VERY MUCH SO RECOMMEND THIS BRUHHHHH. But, in all seriousness, this server is great. All of the staff members are great and helpful.

1 Like

Terrorist Attack in Sandy Shores
Join Us Today!

We are steadily recruiting new members everyday! Join now while we still have high positions open!
Join Us!

You cop and pasted sfjrp post and edited it with your server name xD
And some of their logo on the promo vid

Where is there logo in the promo video?

the SFJRP
________
Gaming

one

Oh yeah that one we made that one about a month and a half ago we dont use it anymore. Though just because a bigger community had the same logo as us, doesn’t mean they made it first.

I mean you did copy their FiveM Forum Post template

I mean. It was custom to them… Learn your facts before you make a fool of yourself more.

Yes, we did base ours off there post.