[Release] San Andreas Highway Patrol Pack

how do you spawn the cars in?

Sorry for the late response. You spawn the vehicle by using a menu.

I plan on adding the new cars we are adding to the server which includes, a tahoe, taurus, and a new charger.

bumping

News about the taurus and tahoe?

I will be releasing a few new models. I will not be releasing them all due to them being on my current server.

I like how there is a screenshot of a new model charger, yet there is only an 09 charger. I’m assuming this is a re-skin of the CHP Pack, in that case, the first picture of the explorer isn’t the one in the pack since the CHP Pack only uses Liberty 2 Lightbars and has a red spotlight.

I’d recommend taking pictures of the cars actually in the pack and putting them there as to not mislead anyone.

EDIT: I’ve just looked through the pack in OpenIV, its indeed the CHP Pack, it would be great if we could get some new pictures, the black/orange livery shown in the screenshot inst included whatsoever as well, the hwaycar2 charger also still has a CHP livery on it…

Do we have any update on the new cars.
Also I am having livery issues with the hwycar2 it seems to just be the CHP one.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to go about adding custom handling for the vehicles?
I’ve tried to copy handling.meta from the default police car and changing the id name to “hwaycar” but it crashes everytime I try to load the car. Currently have added a sahphandling.meta file with the handling values and edited the vehicles.meta to use the hwaycar handlingID.
Any ideas?

look up youtube videos on it. you have to go into the vehicles.meta file and change what the model name is. You have to change the model name in all of the caravations and carcols too.

Are these ELS or Non-ELS

Non ELS

any UV maps? Or just tedious reskinning only?

Absolutely love how clean these vehicles look. (: Great job.

Can you release the vanilla templates of this cars? thanks

Why does the siren only work when pressing E

Hi - I Was Just Wondering if You’ve got any More Vehicles with the same skin, As if you were making A Megapack. Interested in about 6-10 Vehicles. They Must have the same Skin though and I Really Like this one. I’m tied between this and CHP. CHP Mega Packs are already available, Just wondering if you’d be able to put this skin on Any Other Cars and Include them. A list of possible vehicles we’re looking for is vehicles such as : 2018 Tahoe, 2015 Tahoe, Ford Explorer, Ford Taurus, Crown Victoria, Chevy Impala, 2006 Charger, 2015 Charger, Ford F150 Etc. Anything really I’m just looking for around 8 Cars For the Service, Just starting out :slight_smile: -={Must be Non-ELS}=-

AMAZING! :slight_smile:

bumping post.

Hey man in the screenshot it shows a 2015 charger. But no spawn code any reason why?