San Andreas Dept. of Justice Recruitment

Hi, Welcome to San Andreas Dept. of Justice. My name is Tkco and I’m an Administrator on San Andreas Dept. of Justice.

What do we offer?

Sheriff Law Enforcement
Members of the Sheriff Law Enforcement division are responsible for frontline policing. Frontline operations can vary from shots fired calls to domestic dispute calls to writing parking citations.

San Andreas Fire and EMS
Members of San Andreas Fire and Rescue are trained to handle many different scenarios, from gunshot victims to traffic incidents. The fire division is trained to handle fires efficiently and effectively.

City Law Enforcement
Members of the CITY Law Enforcement division are responsible for frontline policing. Frontline operations can vary from shots fired calls to domestic dispute calls to writing parking citations.

Chp Law Enforcement
Members of the Chp Law Enforcement division are responsible for frontline policing. Frontline operations can vary from car crash calls to jumpers on the highway.

You may be able to apply for subdivisions within your division after passing training

Server Features:
Custom Textured Vehicle
Custom CAD / MDT
Strongly followed the ranking structure
Scripts that add realism (i.e. gas mod, Vehicle Damage, Real Life Guns, etc)

Who’s Recruiting?
The requirements to join our community are as follows:

Be able to download Discord
Own a Copy of GTA V for PC

Recruitment
Do you want to enhance your knowledge about real-world emergency services? Submit an application for our discord today!!! Any questions? Feel free to contact one of our Recruitment Services members using the discord address below.

Discord

Please note you must join are Discord, And be Approved to are custom cad before joining the server. ( The estimated time to play on our server will take less than 24 hours)

Thank you for reading are a topic, I hope to see you on our server or discord.

Best Regards,

Tkco, Administrator.

svg

The Discord link is expire

Please provide a Discord link that work

What is your discord username?
So i can invite you

It will be great if you would provide your, because I don’t want to get spam by random people

Ill give you mine, Some reason it isn’t working for you.
Josh20

just make a perm invite facepalm

He was banned from last time he joined and it is a perm invite.

Oh. Lol.
CHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Do you want to join the server?

no
20charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr