San Andreas Department of Public Safety | Whitelisted | Professional Environment | Part ESX

San Andreas Department of Public Safety
Hello! My name is Nathan H. and I am one of the server owners here at SADPS. This server is a new one, but not one that you should pass over. Here at SADPS we have some of the nicest people you will meet that are willing to help you with any issue you have big or small.
Why should you chose SADPS over another community?
That is an amazing question, and here is why. Between myself and our other owner here, we have over 1,000 hours of role playing experience as well as an extensive background in computers, programming, software development, and resource development. We also make it our goal to keep every person happy, whether that means assist them in something big like setting up their game all the way to something small like looking into suggestions they have in order to improve the server, I promise you we have some of the nicest people you will meet.
Requirements to join?
In order to join our server, we only have a few simple rules.

• You must be 15 years old the day you apply
  • You must show respect to every person on the server
  • You must have a legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V
  • Your computer must be able to run Grand Theft Auto V at a reasonable frame rate
  • You must speak fluent English
  • You must have a clear sounding headset that does not have feedback from speakers.

Some more information about us
Well, we currently offer 4 departments:

• Blaine County Sheriffs Office
  • Civilian Operations
  • San Andreas Fire Department
  • San Andreas Communications Department

We have daily patrols from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST (5:00pm to 8:00pm PST) as well as Mini patrols during the day. To maintain order and professionalism within our community, your application must be accepted before you can join our discord server. This prevents people from joining with the intent to hurt the community, as well as ensure that each person who joins wishes to stay. We spend much time looking at each and every application to make sure we truly get the best candidates. I can assure you that if you join SADPS, you will never want to leave.

Screenshots

The BCSO

More photos will be added soon

PRIVACY NOTICE

Please notice: SADPS takes privacy very seriously, any information you provide us with, inducing but not limited to on applications, during interviews, or to our Human Resources department, will not be sold or shared to any person outside of the human resources department without your strict and written permission. Any person on the server who is caught sharing or selling information will be banned and removed from our servers and proper legal action will be taken to correct the actions they committed.

More information about some of these departments can be found on our website. Thank you for checking us out, we hope to see you soon! You can apply HERE
You can also join our Queue Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/zeDCeUj This will allow you to speak with our Human Resources department for any questions, comments, or concerns you have, as well as be a part of our community before your application gets accepted. Notice: Anyone who applies MUST join the Queue server to be alerted of their application status.

3 Likes

Upon OP request.

Server Bump

How many members does this place have?

Hello! I apologize for the delay of response. As I stated in the post our server is very new so we currently have a low member count. But with any server, you cant grow if you dont have members. As of now, we currently allow duel clanning as long as you do not hold a staff position within that server. This is so you can help our server grow while still having all the luxuries of a large server.
Thank you for your understanding,
Human Resources Department

Please check out our privacy update ^^

Server Bump

Server Bump

Server Bump

Sever Bump

Server Bump

Server Bump

What is the discord server link?

You can join our discord server with the link that is provided in the post. I have added it

Server Bump

server bump

We now have a ton of new vehicles, and a new department!