San Andreas Department of Justice Roleplay | Looking for Members | Serious Roleplay | Custom Cars, Peds, and Scripts! | Growing Community!

About Our Community
Are you looking for a professional community such as the Department of Justice Roleplay Community, however you are too young to apply? Look no further, the San Andreas Department of Justice Role-play Community is officially open for applications! We have former Department of Justice Members who took what they learned at the DoJRP, and made it better to form the SADOJ!

What we Offer:

• Whitelisted Server
  • Custom Cars, Peds, and Scripts
  • Great Administration
  • Active Staff / Members
  • Working Website!
  • Growing Community

Why Should You Join This Community?
The SADoJ way is to encourage people with a common interest in First Responders and Civilian
Operations to join one of our many Departments offered.
The Community adheres to an age limit to help maintain our goals for success. Person(s) aged 13
and older to join us in our wonderful roleplay experience.

Words From The Owner
The SADoJ has been serving the public since August 2016. The approach to a realistic and professional environment is a combined aim of the SADoJ, along with a family orientated Community and love of gaming. The SADoJ aims to achieve these tasks by having a Community of Modders who believe in a respectful and mature environment where we can build a willingness to learn and better yourself and surroundings.We again want to thank you, Members, Staff, Administration, and all future viewers, fans and members of the San Andreas Department of Justice RP Community for taking the time to dedicate yourself to make and thrive our home. All while carrying us and yourself to the future.

Apply Here : https://sadojrp.org/

Fan Discord https://discord.gg/K7urx29

Courtesy of the Head Administrator team, and the Director Harrison M.

1 Like

I (the owner), would also like to add that we are always developing new things and making our server a better place!

Great server, i am apart of the administration team, I am also the Assistant Deputy Commisioner of SAHP and it is a wonderful community to be in, i recommend you join for a fun, realistic experience.

Bump! Some images from patrols:

1 Like

We just got new DPS Police vehicles, Now is the time to JOIN!!!
20181209093106_1

2 Likes

New charger, explorer, CVPI and more just added for our DPS Collection as well!

One of the best groups I have ever been in.

1 Like

Happy to hear it!

Pretty good server, Well Established, But the staff team at the time when i was in, It was a little young, This is why my community left sadoj.

1 Like

I do remember that. We have worked to change that and a lot of staff changes have been made. Thanks for the kind feedback though :slight_smile:

We now have a fan discord! Hop in to talk to our members and members of staff!

Our Teamspeak Has Been Released, If I Were You I Would Join The Server!

Promotional videos have been released! Check it out!

LEO Department Promo:

Fire Department Promo:

Communications Department Promo:

BCSO TED is now hiring! Come on down!
BCSO%20TED%20

We now have more administration Within our community, Still looking for more members to join. Also we now have an interviewing process which means you now have to go through a interview!

Excellent FTOs. Great Staff and admins!

Community re-opened under sadojroleplay.com (mods please hide this topic away please)

nice you basically stole their videos

Where did you find that Sheriff ped???