⭐ REDRUM ROLEPLAY | 100k or Die Type | Looking for active staff & Police | 200+ Custom Cars & Donks | Custom Maps! |

Discord: https://discord.gg/7NKFx5hzv4
Server IP: F8 Connect redrumrp.zapto.org

We’re here to give you the experience you always wanted! We have a small but building community that is reaching out to the public to come join us! We are near around 200 members on our discord and we are looking to grow!

We are looking for all sorts of help too! We are looking for active staff, police, and civilians.

• Must own a microphone
  • Must act mature and know how to carry out a roleplay
  • Be at least the age of 15
  • Must have discord

We have over 200+ custom vehicles with High quality models.
Including Trucks, Cars, Donks, Motorcycles. If its out there. We probably have it!
Most of our vehicles and bikes have different customizations.

Commands
F2 - Inventory
F3 - Emotes
F5 - Cell Phone
F6 - Job menu (If your set to a job)
U - Vehicle Unlock/Lock
F10 - Player List
K - Character Menu

/ooc - Out of Character
/me - Self Command
/twt - Tweet
/th - Take Hostage
/carry - Carry Person
/piggyback - Put on your back

And many many more options…

We have mcdonalds, footlocker, shell gas stations! Come check it out!

Some screenshot examples:

Discord: https://discord.gg/7NKFx5hzv4

1 Like

One of the most realistic servers i have ever been on. The admins are very welcoming and nice. Very serious RP and the cars are the best part! Overall rating 10/10. You should try it out for sure!!

1 Like

Ay bro can’t wait to see this go far, you got hella good content including custom cars and stance menus! Fr good server

where has this server been? lol literally all the dope shit from all the servers ive been on is n this server… not to mention the RP is actually CORRECT…

thanks guys, im looking for staff and deputy’s so talk to me in discord! :slight_smile:

I have added over 15+ more vehicles! Since original post. Come on come all! Lets RP! We are still fully staffing our Blaine County Sheriff Office. So if your looking for a forever home on a new upcoming server, let it be ours!

dont choke too hard. swallow it.

We are hiring Blaine County Sheriff Office. And have a volunteer option! come see us!

doj is fun son …

so not flag this…

A great server with a huge selection of cars. I love it here!

Its kinda funny. The post I flagged was deleted and it popped back up.

“don’t want to play on his server anymore” doesn’t quite explain the entire story.

You showed up, took over as leader for law enforcement, got tons of privileges, rights, and access all based on promises, 3 documents you made and some avatars, and then just disappeared with no explanations all within the span of a business week.

He’s got a right to be pissed, because a lot of changes were made on your request and behalf, and some people left because of them. So, if you have complaints or grievances, then you need to communicate them, instead of just running away without explanation; but looking at your history, it seems as if this has become a pattern of yours.

Hopefully you can learn the correct process to act professionally in the future.

If you changed your name why not just change the title and the topic?

Off-Roading with some of us!

1 Like

Seems as if you need a new discord link!

should be fixed. thank you